Studio with private entrance, allowing guests total privacy, it is equipped with a kitchenette and a private bathroom, complete with bidet and shower.
Within TV and washing machine.
The sofa converts to double bed standard width of 160, with orthopedic.
The room and bathroom were newly renovated plants and furniture, sorry photos unprofessional, the work has just been completed.
Ideal for those who love the mountains and does need kitchen space. The room is in a residential complex in Clotes Street,150 meters from the center of Sauze d'Oulx and is at 60 meters from access to the ski slope Clotes and the chairlift Clotes.
In front of the residential complex in the winter you find the bus stop of a free shuttle to the chairlifts Clotes, Prarion and Jovensoux.
From the studio you can walk to the main restaurants and nightclubs found in Sauze d'Oulx, you can reach the two structures with SPA.
Is possible to park along the same Clotes street in the marked spaces.
Sauze d’Oulx , located at 1509 meters a.s.l., is the second largest resort in the Via Lattea ski area, and is characterized by wide open pistes with wonderful views and narrower pistes amongst the trees. It is the ideal resort for those who like to ski gentle and enjoyable slopes and for the “pro’s” who like to show off their technical and acrobatic capabilities. Sauze is also known as The Balcony of the Alps for its natural sunny position.
La Via Lattea is a vast ski area which starts in Italy and finishes in France. It includes:
- 7 resorts, Sestriere, Sauze d’oulx, Sansicaro, Cesana, Claviere, Pragelato and Montgevre
- 400 kilometres of slopes
- 203 slopes of which 52 are easy, 111 intermediate, and 40 for advanced skiers
- 60% of the pistes have snow making machines
- 72 ski lifts (chairlifts, buttonlifts and telecabins)
- 12 ski schools
- 600 ski instructors
IN THE WINTER
Sauze d'Oulx offers:
- Ski & Snowboard: 3 ski schools with 100 ski instructors available for individual and group lessons. There are classes for both adults and children
- Snowshoe Trekking: equipped with snow–shoes, an excursion amongst the larch and pines is peaceful and relaxing, away from the busier ski slopes
- Heliskiing: panoramic flights by helicopter and breathtaking off piste skiing with expert mountain guides.
- Horse Riding: ponies and a practice field for children; horse riding and trekking is offered with comfortable English and American saddles.
- Fitness: five-a-side football -tennis-volley-basket-body building and stages of step/total body/spinning/ walking/ yoga/pilates/dance/gag/gym
- Ice skating: rediscover the joys of ice skating on a natural rink in enchanting surroundings
- Sauze d'Oulx, with its numerous bars, pubs, restaurants, night clubs is renowned for it’s lively après ski
IN THE SUMMER
Sauze d’Oulx has the Gran Bosco Natural Park on its doorstep , from the village there are numerous signed paths suitable for walking and horse riding; many tracks are ideal for mtb bicycles and there are “freeride” trails with parabolics, wooden bridges and drop offs to satisfy the most extreme bikers. For those who wish to experience adrenaline, there is an exciting Adventure Park ready to welcome families and adults of all ages.
For walkers, mountain bikers, sightseers, Sauze has 2 chairlifts open in the summer. This summer (2009) both the Sportinia and Rocce Nere chairlifts were open throughout July and August.
Summer activities include:
- Trekking/climbing/canyoning: Organised trips to local peaks or guided walks through forests and pastures. Exhilarating descents in the waters of our stunning mountain rivers for the more adventurous.
- Excursions: Signed paths that start from the town to reach neighbouring hamlets through coniferous woods that lead to mountain retreats and alpine meadows
- Fitness: an area in the centre of the village, with the latest gym apparatus to keep you in shape
- Tennis/Football/Beach Volley: the Pin Court Sports Centre has 4 tennis courts, 2 five- a-side football pitches , 1 beach volley ground a full-size football pitch and multi- purpose sports hall.
- Mountain Bike marked trails for cross country, tracks for freeride. The Sportinia and Rocce Nere chairlifts are open to take you and your bikes to the top. Mini bike park in the town , qualified mountain bike instructors on hand to introduce beginners to a sport which has been compared to freeride skiing.
- Horse Riding: horse riding and trekking in a charming environment; ponies and a practice field for children
- Trout Fishing: 2 beautiful alpine lakes for the lovers of this relaxing sport