Guest room with double bed (160x200cm) and free internet Wifi. Shared bathroom.
The metro stop San Siro Stadio (M5) is right in front of the apartment:
15 minutes to city center, Rho-fieramilano, Garibaldi fs.
The room is simple and bright, with a comfortable new double bed (160x200cm). The bathroom is shared, but you will find clean towels for every guest and shower gel will be at your disposal.
The kitchen is fully equipped and basic ingredients for cooking (olive oil, salt and pepper, sugar....) are provided.
Guest are free to use the kitchen (no deep fried food) and enjoy the livingroom.
Interaction with guests
I like to have a personal relationship with my guests, so I'm always available if they need help or suggestions about what to do in the city!
Other things to note
Please note that the apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator. The stairs are wide and equipped with handrail, but unfortunately the place is not suitable for people with serious walking difficulties.
1) From tuesday to friday it's not possible to check-in after 4pm.
Check-out is at 11 am.
2) Smoking inside the apartment is not allowed. You are free to smoke on the balcony.
3) Respect my home and my neighbours (specially early in the morning and after 10 pm).
4) I deeply believe in mutual respect. If something gets broken during your stay, let me know and we'll find a solution together.
5) I don't iron bed sheets. If this is a problem for you, maybe my house isn't the place you are looking for.. otherwise, Welcome!
Ciao! Mi chiamo Chiara e Milano è la mia città natale. La mia più grande passione è viaggiare e apprezzo moltissimo quando la gente del luogo mi da consigli per vivere appieno l'atmosfera del posto che sto visitando. Per questo ho deciso di diventare host airbnb, per ricambiare il favore e mostrare a tutti i non-milanesi che Milano non è una città grigia e triste!
Hi! My name is Chiara and I live in Milano since I was born. My biggest passion is travelling and meeting people from all over the world, so when I got to know airbnb I said to myself "why not!?" I like the idea to introduce my city to travellers, giving them tips about where to go to fully enjoy the atmosphere of the place!