About this listing
• Spacious, clean, and comfortable house
• Room with 2 twin beds that can be combined into one king - your choice.
• Central location for beaches, everglades, universities, and shopping centers
• WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR HOSPITALITY!
The house has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We typically have two guest rooms available (separate listings).
This listing is for one private room with two twin beds, which can be combined into a king size bed if that's your preference. The room shares a bathroom upstairs with two other rooms.
We look forward to hosting you!
Our house features a GREAT backyard with a pool, grill, serving bar, and shaded pergola outside.
Inside, you'll have access to 1.5 shared bathrooms (one with shower upstairs, and without shower downstairs), your own shelf in a full-sized refrigerator, a washer and dryer, free wi-fi, cable tv, a large kitchen, and plenty of comfortable places to just hang out. There is also parking for one car.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to help in any way we can.
We live in a quiet and safe residential neighborhood.
Location-wise, we are within convenient driving distance to many South Florida essentials:
• 12 miles from Ft. Lauderdale airport
• 2 miles off 595, 3 miles off the Turnpike, and 5 miles off 95.
• 8 miles to Dania beach and 15 miles to Ft. Lauderdale beach.
• ~ 15 miles from the Everglades.
• Even closer to famous shopping centers: Sawgrass Mills Mall (8 mi), the Hard Rock Casino (6 mi).
• Several local universities: FAU Davie Campus (3.5 mi), Broward College Central Campus (3.5 mi), Nova University (2.5 mi)
• Less than 1 mi to a variety of supermarkets and restaurants.
Other things to note
Although we are empty nesters, we have a great set-up to accommodate our grandkids when they visit,with lots of toys, playing areas, and child safe cabinets, etc.. Accordingly, our place is great for children!
We will try and be accommodating to your needs. We simply ask that you are upfront with us about anything we need to know to make your stay a success.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 68 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband and I are empty nesters, so now we have a large house that we hope our guests can enjoy! I like traveling (especially to see my children and grandchildren) and my husband also travels a lot for work. I strive to be a good host and guest.