This luxurious Visit Scotland Five Star rated apartment is just 200 yards from the Famous Old Course. It has unrivalled sea views from its lounge over the St Andrews links and west sands to the bay beyond. The apartment has been designed and furnished by an interior designer with no detail overlooked it has a bespoke kitchen, hand built golf lockers, stylish bathrooms with and luxurious bedrooms. If you want to experience St Andrews in quality and style this property offers a unique opportunity.
This luxurious Visit Scotland five star rated apartment is situated 200 yards from the 18th green of the Famous Old Course. This apartment forms part of a traditional sandstone Victorian terrace. The property commands unrivalled views from its bay windowed lounge over the St Andrews links and west sands to the bay beyond, on a good day you can see right across the mouth of the Tay to Carnoustie. The apartment has been designed and furnished by an interior designer with no detail overlooked and there are quality fittings and furnishings throughout. The property boasts a bespoke fitted kitchen, hand built golf lockers, stylish bathrooms with power showers and luxurious bedrooms. There is also a mains wired fire detection system and secure door entry system, as well as a telescope to catch the spectacular views over The St.Andrews links and bay.
Top restaurants, bars and attractions are only minutes' walk from the property. If you want to experience St. Andrews in quality and style then this property offers a unique opportunity for families and golfers alike.
The guests will have access to the whole property and amenities listed above
Interaction with guests
My Company St. Andrews Holiday Apartments is based close by and I am always available if any issues should arise during your stay
Other things to note
We do not accept arrivals or departures on a Sunday
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
• Holidaymakers are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition as when they arrived. This is in a clean and tidy state, with the beds stripped where possible.
• The hirer is responsible for removal of all refuse at the end of their stay in accordance with the guidelines laid out in the property. Any refuge or recycling left in the property will incur a charge for removal.
• We ask holidaymakers to report any breakages or damages whether accidental of not immediately. Where necessary we will expect you to replace or leave money for repair.
• Likewise we would expect you report any faulty equipment during your stay. In the event of a breakdown a repair or replacement shall be fitted or replacement within 48hrs.
• We cannot be held liable for a breakdown of any facility which is beyond reasonable control (e.g. breakdown or failure of any electrical equipment, facility or plumbing) or from any misuse or negligence of the client using the equipment.
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
St Andrews Holiday Apartments is owned and managed by two born and bred St. Andreans who know and love St Andrews and the East Neuk. We have over fifteen years of experience in letting holiday properties in the area and offer a comprehensive local knowledge to help you plan your perfect holiday, whether you are a family, golfing party or looking for a weekend break.