This charming and comfortable, 4 bedroom - 2 bath (2150 sqf) home is just a 10-15 min walk (2-3 min drive) to the amusement park, restaurants and pier. Enjoy being on a secluded side street surrounded by trees, birds and fenced in yard w/patio.
We prefer to Book 7 Days, Saturday to Saturday. No Pets - No Smoking!
(Please Read Rules at Bottom of Page)
$450 Per Night or $2699 Per Week (SAVE $451), Plus $150 Cleaning Fee, Plus 8% Maine Tax $215.92 to be paid at arrival, Plus $500 Security Deposit.
Total $3064.92 with a $500 Security Deposit if damages occur. Airbnb does not charge you a Security Deposit unless a claim is made after.
Available - July 4th - July 11th
BOOKED - July 11th - July 18th
BOOKED - July 18th - July 25th
BOOKED - July 25th - August 1st
BOOKED - August 1st - August 8th
BOOKED - August 8th - August 15th
BOOKED - August 15th - August 22nd
Available - August 22nd - August 29th
Available - August 29th - September 5th
Available - September 5th - September 12th
This charming, cozy and comfortable 2,150 sqft home has 3-4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Main Level: Master Bedroom has a King sized bed, huge closets, ceiling fan and Master Bath with a deep tub for soaking. The other 2 bedrooms have 2 Full beds (sleeps 4 per room) and big closets. The Main bathroom is right off the living room.
Finished Basement: Has a Laundry room, Bedroom and 975 sqft of extra living space which includes Office Space w/Desk 2 Futons (Full), Sleep Sofa (Full), Sofa, Love Seat and Gas Fireplace for those cool nights.
Outside: Fenced in back yard with Bird Sanctuary and Multi-Level Patio with Gas Grill, Patio Furniture (Seating for 8), Picnic Table (Seating for 6-8) and Gas Fire Pit (Seating for 8).
Our home comfortably sleeps 12-16 adults. We have had a few family gatherings during the day that had 16-24 people outside/inside and they said the house and grounds had plenty of space for people.
10-15 min walk (2-3 min drive) to the amusement park, restaurants and pier.
You will enjoy being on a secluded side street surrounded by trees, birds and fenced in yard w/patio for your entertainment.
We have tried to provide as many extras as possible to make your stay AMAZING!
1. Kitchen: Herbs, Spices, Dishes, Pots, Pans, Lobster Pot with dishes/bowls and utensils, Coffee Pot, Toaster, Silverware, Cooking Utensils, 5 Burner Gas Range, Refrigerator w/Ice/Water, Garbage Disposal and Dishwasher.
2. Dining Room: Huge 8 Person Dining Table w/Chairs.
3. Living Room: Big 46" Flat Screen TV w/cable, WIFI, Electric Fireplace, Air Conditioning, Comfortable Sofa and Chairs.
4. Master Bedroom: King Sized Bed, Clean Sheets, Master Bath, Ceiling Fan, Air Conditioning and Huge Closets.
5. Bedrooms: Comfortable Full Beds, Clean Sheets, Air Conditioning and big closets.
6. Bathrooms: Clean with plenty of fresh towels and necessities.
7. Finished Basement: 60" Flat Screen w/DVD, Toys for the kids, games, DVD's, Playhouse for toddlers and Beach Toys puzzles.
8. Laundry Room: Washer, Dryer, Ironing board w Iron, Laundry Soap, Clothes Hanger, Laundry Table, extra Sheets and Towels.
You will have full access to our home including our Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Flat Screen TV's, Internet, Wireless Internet, Cable TV, Gas Stove, Gas Grill, Sun Porch, Outside Patio, Fenced in Yard and Bird Sanctuary.
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as you want. We will greet you when you arrive and show you around the home and answer any questions you may have. You will have access to our cell phone and we are only minutes away from the property.
1. We do not rent to Minors
2. Partying is not allowed. Family gatherings during the day is fine
3. No Smoking
4. No Pets
5. Outside Quiet time is 10PM (Town Ordinance of OOB). Downtown is 1AM.
6. No Fireworks Allowed. Every Thursday night there is a Fireworks Show at the Beach.
7. Any disturbances where police must be called you will be immediately removed from the property and forfeit your rental fee and deposit - NO EXCEPTIONS!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Crystal and I absolutely love this area in the summer and all year round. We go camping all summer long and stay active by riding our bikes down the Eastern Trail, long walks on the beach, enjoying the ocean, eating seafood and visiting all the scenic areas southern Maine has to offer.
Crystal and I fell in love with this home and really want to share it with others. Our home has great positive energy. Everyone that visits us always feels the warmth and joy we do.
Our number one goal is to make sure you have the best experience possible when you are here, when it's time to go - you want to stay longer and when you're gone - wish you were here.
Our home is your home.