Beautiful 4 bdrm, 2 ba home in Santa Clara. Upscale decor and fully furnished. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen, outdoor entertainment area or workout on gym. Tesla charger in garage. EZ access to Cupertino, Sunnyvale, and San Jose. Hwy 280 nearby.
This beautiful home was distinctly designed and furnished for traveling families or business teams looking for a place to stay. It was professionally configured specifically for team building and collaboration.
There are 3 queen and 2 twins beds that easily accommodates 8 guests. Living room sofa converts to bed and twin ottoman is an easy set-up for additional guests. A full size crib is available for infants and toddlers.
Spacious with large living room, separate dining room, and family room. Relaxing tub with TV! Outdoor kitchen, pool, children's play structure, gas heater and fire pit. Perfect for family gatherings, "stay"cations, wedding parties, business meetings or client entertainment, corporate retreats.
Fully stocked gourmet kitchen including a wine fridge. Includes Asian package. HE washer and dryer. Weights/exercise area. 1 car space in garage, 2 car spaces on driveway. Wi-fi included. You will feel pampered from our attention to detail to those little things.
Guests have access to the whole house and garage. Guests will enter the home using a electronic touchpad entry system. Guests will be provided the entry code before their arrival. Entry codes are deleted after guest's departure.
Interaction with guests
Guest privacy is respected; hosts can be contacted by text, phone and email.
Other things to note
Pool in backyard is fenced and gate is left unlocked for guests. A gate key can be provided when requested by guest.
Home provides satellite channels (Dish Network) and Netflix. Netflix access can be removed when requested by guest.
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our guests and the home's neighbors, the following rules shall apply concerning your conduct while a guest at the home. Exec Style Living, Inc. reserves the right to make changes or adopt additional rules. Failure to comply with the rules shall constitute a material breach of the Agreement and may constitute a just cause for eviction.
Guest shall be responsible for the conduct of all persons on the premises and to ensure they abide by the House Rules at all times. This includes those who were and were not invited by Guest.
1. Guest shall respect the neighborhood excessive noise policy. All sound including, but not limited to, music and loud voices, shall be reduced to a respectable level by 10 pm PT. Social gatherings of Guest and their guests (less than 15 people total) are welcomed and encouraged provided such gatherings do not become loud, boisterous, or generally objectionable, as judged by Exec Style Living, Inc.'s sole discretion. All parties and events are to be coordinated and authorized by Exec Style Living, Inc. This includes social gatherings that exceed 15 people. If guest and/or their guests do not meet the restrictions of this rule, Exec Style Living, Inc. shall have the right to request/have removed guest and/or guests from the home immediately.
2. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Premises. If there is evidence of smoking inside the Premises, Exec Style Living, Inc. reserves the right to charge a $250 sanitation fee.
3. Smoking and alcohol not permitted in pool area
4. Breakable products (e.g. glass) are not permitted outdoors. Acrylic products have been provided.
5. BBQ will be cleaned after each use and gas line will be closed.
6. Outdoor table fire pit propane line will be closed after each use.
7. All trash and debris shall be placed in covered trash containers provided. Guest shall ensure that waste is properly sorted and placed in appropriate bin (e.g, recycling and garbage).
8. The Premise is privately owned; the Owners and Exec Style Living, Inc. are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Premises. The Owners and Exec Style Living, Inc. are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest, authorized guests or party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guest, authorized guest, and party are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Premise.
9. Guest shall take care to prevent waste from dropping or spilling on carpeting, concrete, and patio/pool area. Guests will only use appliances for their intended purposes.
10. No pets are allowed in or around the Premise at any time unless specifically permitted in writing.
11. Vehicles may be parked in garage, driveway, or along street curb. All vehicles must park in compliance with local laws. Any damage caused by a vehicle on the Premises (oil leak stains, wall damages, etc) will be the responsibility of the Guest.
12. There is no daily housekeeping service. Maid service is available for an additional fee.
13. Pool is used at your own risk. No children, frail or elderly person(s) are allowed in pool area without being under the supervision of an adult who can swim. A pool key will be provided upon Guest's request. There is a $25 charge for lost pool key.
14. Guest understands the telephone provided at the Premises is VOIP.
15. Owners and Exec Style Living, Inc. is not responsible for the delivery, loss or damage for mail or packages delivered to Premise.
16. Heavy articles are not allowed in the laundry machines or dryers. Owner and Exec Style Living, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the use of laundry equipment.
17. No non-contracted guest will be permitted to stay in or on the Premise unless accompanied by a Guest. Any more than ten (10) guests is considered an event and must be pre-approved by Exec Style Living, Inc. along with payment of additional fees.
18. A guest is considered an "overnight" guest if they remain on the Premise beyond 12:00 am.
19. Any equipment made available to a guest (as a courtesy or for a fee), including but not limited to, fans, portable air conditioners, cribs, bicycles, gym, is the sole responsibility of the guest to operate, use and to follow all safety instructions whether or not provided by Exec Style Living, Inc or homeowner. Any damage to person(s) or property sustained as a result of normal operation or negligence is the financial responsibility of the guest. Terms and waivers associated to any equipment can be found on the property. The use of the equipment by Guest's, their invitees and non-invitees, shall be considered their acceptance of the Terms and waivers. If the Terms and waivers are not accepted, the equipment will not be used or, if applicable, the storage area will not be accessed.
20. Departure Checkout time is 11:00 am. Please leave the Premise in the same general condition that you received it. Dishes should be cleaned and put away, home generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. Trash should be placed in appropriate trash bins. Beds should be stripped and linen left on top of bed.
21. Please turn off TVs, radio, oven, furnace, lights and turn down the thermostat. Leave garage remote and pool key on kitchen counter and fireplace remote on top of mantle.
22. Additional charges will be applied for damaged or missing items or when "deep" cleaning is required.