Stylish 2 bed apartment in the heart of Taunton

Superhost

Entire apartment hosted by Christopher

  1. 4 guests
  2. 2 bedrooms
  3. 2 beds
  4. 1 bathroom
Entire home
You’ll have the apartment to yourself.
Enhanced Clean
This host has committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process.
Self check-in
Check yourself in with the lockbox.
Great check-in experience
94% of recent guests gave the check-in process a 5-star rating.
Recently completely refurbished to a high standard, the apartment offers a large, cosy master bedroom with king-size Eve memory foam mattress; plus a standard double bedroom. The contemporary shower room features power mixer shower and matt black fittings. A stylish modern living room has been tastefully decorated with a vintage twist, plus Sky TV.

This flat is supplied by 100% renewable electricity and 10% green gas, with the remaining 90% as carbon-offset.

The space
This apartment is where I live Monday to Friday. I completely renovated it over the summer so a lot of love has gone into making it nice and cosy!

Dogs are very welcome (I have a four-legged fluffster myself) and I can provide a dog bed and water bowl.

It has plenty of mod cons such as a USB power socket in every room; Sky TV, guest bedroom flatscreen TV, high speed WiFi, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, smart central heating control for the brand new Worcester-Bosch gas central heating, power rain shower, and brand new furnishings throughout.

This flat is supplied by 100% renewable electricity and 10% green gas, with the remaining 90% as carbon-offset.

I’m still in the process of adding more gadgets and features when I can!

What this place offers

Kitchen
Wifi
Free parking on premises
Pets allowed
TV with standard cable/satellite
Washing machine
Luggage drop-off allowed
Hair dryer
Refrigerator
Microwave

Select check-in date

Add your travel dates for exact pricing
64 reviews
Check-in
Add date
Checkout
Add date

4.91 out of 5 stars from 64 reviews

Cleanliness
Accuracy
Communication
Location
Check-in
Value

Where you’ll be

Somerset, England, United Kingdom

Taunton is a really underrated part of the world but has a lot going for it. There are several good brunch places, and the town has everything you need. It's also on the doorstep to the Quantock Hills and only a short drive from the Blackdown Hills - both great for exploring.

Hosted by Christopher

  1. Joined in March 2013
  • 65 Reviews
  • Identity verified
  • Superhost
Chris - from Exeter / Taunton, love music and generally like to feel I am quite creative. But also very respectful of others' space and property, and well house-trained too :D I work in marketing for a heritage gardens, and enjoy exploring the world!
Chris - from Exeter / Taunton, love music and generally like to feel I am quite creative. But also very respectful of others' space and property, and well house-trained too :D I wo…

During your stay

I live at the property during the week and at weekends stay a short drive away with my family, so I am easily contactable and on hand to help when you need me! My downstairs neighbours are also very friendly.

Christopher is a Superhost

Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
  • Response rate: 100%
  • Response time: within a day
To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

Things to know

House rules

Check-in: Flexible
Check out: 10:00
Self check-in with lockbox
No smoking
No parties or events
Pets are allowed

Health & safety

Committed to Airbnb's enhanced cleaning process. Show more
Airbnb's social distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines apply
Carbon monoxide alarm
Smoke alarm

Cancellation policy