One bedroom suite (750sf). Located in a house on a quaint cul-de-sac in a peaceful tree lined neighborhood, within one mile of I 295, and I 495. Features queen bed, queen sleep sofa and free parking. Can accommodate up to 3 people (2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children).
There are a lot of folks who offer beautiful homes in safe neighborhoods at reasonable prices. However, we do feel ours is special. We offer:
* A quiet suburban home within an 6 minute drive to National Harbor, 10 minute drive to Old Town Alexandria and 15 minute drive to the heart of DC.
* HUGE space. The 1-bedroom walk-out basement suite boasts over 750 square feet of living area.
*Two flat screen televisions with over 200 channels
*Free Wifi access
*Free coffee, tea, and bottled water
*Pets allowed on a case by case basis
*Free ample parking
*Use of house movies, music and games
The most important difference is our outlook. We're here to make your visit easy. We're here to make you happy, and we love opening our home and meeting new people.
We can't wait to meet you.
Gordon and Robin
When you visit our home, we want you to be as comfortable as possible. Of course, the walk-out basement suite will be reserved for your private use. Upstairs, please feel free to use the kitchen and family room. There is an outside deck, patio, and hot tub for your enjoyment.
Interaction with guests
Robin and I want to treat you as you want to be treated. If you're a private person or someone looking for a quiet respite, we certainly understand and will respect your privacy.
If you'd like to share a glass of wine or have us guide you with respect to the city, we'd be more than happy to do that as well.
We're not one for "rules", per say. That said, we would appreciate it if you reviewed the the following:
1. We love animals, but please make sure they are completely housebroken. Also, we want to keep both you and our neighbors happy. Dogs with excessive barking are best suited elsewhere.
2. The home is not baby-proofed and does have stairs. Please be mindful of your children, as nothing is more important than their safety.
3. Please do not smoke on the premises. No drugs, guns, or weapons should be housed on our premises.
4. We strongly prefer to host those over the age of 21. In addition, anyone under the age of 18 should be with a parent or other type of guardian.
5. You're free to park anywhere on the street for free. However, please do not block anyone's mailbox. We thank you for your understanding.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews