Modern, sleek, apartment nestled down a quaint local street in District 1. Perfect if you're looking for a relaxed accommodation and only a stones throw away from the bustling heart of Ho Chi Minh City. Coffee Shops and Restaurants just footsteps away.
Ideal for Young Professionals and Business Travellers who want to put their feet up and enjoy the good life in Saigon!
- Flooded with Natural Light
- 2 Balconies with Exceptional Views
- Fully Stocked Open Kitchen, great for those who love to cook!
- BBQ Grill
- 2x Bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows
- AC Units in every room
- 55in' Flatscreen TV with Cable as well as a PS4
- Maid Service included (Tuesday & Friday)
Full Access 24/7
General cleanliness and respect for each other's valuables.
I am respectful of your privacy but will be available to help if need be!
Born in Melbourne. My Mother is Scottish and my Father is Egyptian. I'm what you'd call a cultural mess.
"Where are you from?" ...........
Have lived in: Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Singapore, Yangon, Ho Chi Minh City
Currently in Saigon to open up a chain of Restaurants/Bars.