Comfortable apartment in the theater district , one block from the famous corner ( Corrientes and Callao) near the Teatro Colón , the National Congress and the Obelisk . Excellent transport service which includes the metro, trains and buses.
The apartment was recently renovated , in order to give the guest all the necessary to make your stay as enjoyable amenities. It is very bright because it has two terraces on both sides of the department, and large windows both in the kitchen and in the bedroom and the living . It is located in the heart of the theater district (Av . Corrientes ), in an area full of theaters, restaurants, and recreation sites . In its vicinity we can find the National Congress, Ricardo Rojas Cultural Center , Teatro General San Martin , the Obelisk, the Paseo La Plaza and the Teatro Colón.
The home's facilities consist of :
• A large fully equipped kitchen (microwave , refrigerator , toaster , coffee maker, microwave , dishes , iron ) , with balcony .
• Spectacular balcony with lots of light throughout the day , and a sunset worth seeing .
• Master bedroom with queen size bed in the room, and comfortable closets for saving your belongings.
• 32'' LED TV with cable .
• WIFI throughout the department .
• Comfortable armchairs in the living room , one three-seater and one of a square, ideal for reading and relaxing .
• parquet floors throughout the apartment .
• Air conditioning Hot / Cold .
• Central heating .
• Towels and linen included.
• Bathroom ( with hairdryer )
• Telephone for local calls.
Interaction with guests
I am attentive to your needs , just have to ask me what they needed.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hola! Mi nombre es Estanislao, soy "porteño" de nacimiento. Así se les dice a los nacidos en la ciudad de buenos aires. Soy amante de los viajes y la cultura en general; desde los museos hasta la literatura pasando por el teatro, el cine y la música.
Aquí en mi ciudad, aprovecho para asistir a numerosos espectáculos, así que de requerirlo puedo asesorarlos para que disfruten de maravillosas veladas. ¡Los espero!