This spacious home is ideal for getting away and relaxing in Browns Lake, Wisconsin. The property is located on a one acre, secluded wooded lot creating a peaceful environment for short or long getaways. Enjoy canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing off our pier, and sunsets at our private community beach.
1. Guests should respect the peaceful, neighborhood environment and keep noise to a minimum. No parties.
2. There is no smoking (vape or traditional) within the home or garage.
3. Guests must sign a Wisconsin Short Term Rental Agreement.
4. Must be over 25 to rent.
5. We offer guests check-in via an electronic door code (no host present at check-in) and the home is frequently unoccupied therefore we have two external security cameras, one set on the front door and the other set on the back staircase. This is a recommendation from AirBNB. If you are uncomfortable with this please contact us for instructions on turning off security cameras during your stay.
6. If you want to bring your pet, a pet cleaning fee of 35$ per pet/day and Pet Addendum (simple SPCA) agreement is required. Please let us know when inquiring the age and breed of pet(s).
7. Children above age 2 must be included in your Guest Count.
8. As recommended by AirBNB, any additional visitors to the home, property, or Hall's Point common areas not included in the Booking Guest Count must be disclosed and pre-approved with us using AirBNB's message system prior to check in.
We've been coming to Browns Lake for 20+ years and want to share this special lake's enjoyment with others. We love the outdoors: biking, golf, fishing, water sports, and many winter sports including ice fishing, sledding, hockey and skiing.
We met in high school and have been married for a few decades raising the two boys that you'll see in the photos.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do and want to make your trip a special one.