Welcome in this cosy apartment on a perfect location in Amsterdam. It has been fully renovated in 2015. The apartment is located in a quiet area. The canals, 9 streets, famous 'foodhallen' and leidsesquare are just a 5 minute walk away.
This easy going and lovely first floor apartment is perfectly suited for a couple or 1 person. The apartment is fully renovated in 2015.
The living room is cozy and light. It is not big but invites to relax or to enjoy a good book or movie on the comfortable sofa after a long day of sightseeing!
The open kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need, espresso machine, a juicer to make fresh orange juice in the morning, an oven, microwave, etc. Also including a dishwasher, so you don't have to worry about whose turn it is to do the dishes.
The bedroom with a very comfortable queensize bed holds a calm and soothing ambience. There is enough space to store your belongings.
The bathroom with its two sinks, spacious bath (jaccuzi) and seperate shower is nice en comfortable. especially after a long day of walking. There is a seperate toilet.
• very light
• first floor
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Spacious bathroom with bath
• Free Wi-fi and TV
• Popular location, close to everything! (many shops, restaurants, bars, famous Ten Cate market, 'foodhallen', Leidse Square, the canals, 9 streets are all on walking distance in 5-10 minutes!
You'll have access to the entire apartment. Livingroom/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and of course separate toilet are available for the guest(s). There are no shared facilities with other people.
Make yourself at home!
Interaction with guests
We won't be present at the apartment during your stay, it should feel like it's your own home. If you have any questions about the apartment, or if you need any recommendations or tips on how to get around in the area and city you can always reach me by phone, e-mail or text.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 11 pm. After all, you share the building with other people living there.
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but in a designated area only;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are 1.00 PM and 11.00 AM respectively.
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.