2 minutes walking from République, nice flat with :
- 1 double bedroom with wardrobe
- Living room with open kitchen, all equipped with fridge, electric oven, dishwasher, induction plate, and a big coffee table which can be extended for dinners
- Bathroom with shower and washing machine
- TV and blu ray/dvd player
- you can park your bicycles in the courtyard if needed
- a building manager is available if needed
Access to the whole flat.
Other things to note
This is the appartement I'm living in the whole time so please take a special care of it as if it was yours. All the cleaning products are available in the flat !
I'm renting the flat a minimum of 2 nights and a max of 8 nights.
Flat rules :
- The flat is non-smoking.
- You're not allowed to light any candle or incense.
- No animal allowed.
- Please go easy on the water taps in the kitchen and bathroom as the building is a bit fragile about the pipeworks.
- Please don't make a machine work while you're not at home.
- Remember to lock the door each time you're leaving.
- Upon your departure, please take off the bed sheets.
- Please respect the selecting trash and take the trash out.
- Respect the neighbour and don't make noise or put music too loud.
- Please leave the apartment as clean as you found it.
- Please don't use the food which inside the closets.
J'ai 35 ans et je suis née à Paris. Je travaille pour un festival de cinéma. j'aime sortir, découvrir des endroits insolites, flâner dans les rues, la bonne cuisine, passer du temps avec les amis, la famille, la lecture, bref, les choses simples et qui font du bien! J'aime également voyager et rencontrer d'autres personnes aux parcours différents du mien.
I'm 35 and I was born in Paris. I've been working for a Film Festival. Cinema is a real passion! I also like to hang out in Paris, discovering new and surprising places, good cooking, spending time with people I love, simple things that make you feel great! I also like to travel which I do sometimes with my work, the occasion to meet some people who have other experience than mine.