Located just a block from the beach, this 7 BR 2.5 BA Victorian home will impress you w/ stunning architectural details combining old world charm w/ modern conveniences. Sleeps 16+
**The home is located on a residential block with families and children. Egregious noise will NOT be tolerated by host or neighbors. Please respect the property and your neighbors.**
- NO smoking.
- NO pets.
- Lock all house entrance points when leaving.
- Turn off all lights when leaving.
- Do not leave food waste on tabletops and counter surface. Use garbage disposal and trashcans.
- Please remove shoes to preserve hardwood floors.
- Use outdoor shower to remove sand before re-entering upon return from beach.
- If you observe property damage upon check-in, let your property manager know ASAP.
- If something gets damaged or breaks, contact your property manager immediately – call or text.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hosting on Airbnb has been an integral part of my job for the last two years. We have Airbnb's down the shore and in the city, and the properties have been like my babies since taking control of them. I take feedback very seriously and any input that's within reason is normally implemented before the next guest. Super Host status is right around the corner!
The best thing about our properties is that they are completely private and self-running. You'll never be sharing a space with a host or strangers. I get all my business at the properties done before you arrive so that the spaces are truly a home away from home for you. I'm super familiar with the locations of the properties so the welcome binders are full of helpful tips and tourist favorites, but I'm also free to give more tips before or during your stay. I'm always only a phone call or text away and make a very conscious effort to be a responsive, diligent, and honest hostess.