A beautiful flat of 1200 ft sq , in the heart of Colombo with an AC bedroom and large sitting room. It is ideally situated for travelling in and out of Colombo. Women travellers are welcome and safe.
This beautiful flat has a sitting room, a lovely bedroom , a small kitchen and 2 bathrooms and has fans. There is a lovely lake and the Galle face hotel nearby for walking. It is registered with the Sri Lanka Tourist Board. Preference for 2 days or more. Ramada pool can be used for Rs 700 pp.
About the property
1. This a beautiful flat with attached small kitchenette, fridge and bathroom.
2. This apartment is in what is considered as Sri lanka's most elitist and expensive residential area.
3. It is an ideal place for those who need to be in the centre and enjoy visiting the best hotels but staying in a flat which is more economically priced and bigger than a room.
4. We provide linen and towels.
Attractions and distance
1. It is located on the most prestigious residential area of Colombo next to the Cinnamon Grand Hotel.
2. You can easily get around town from here and there are many trishaws closeby.
3. You can get around Sri lanka easily from here as well as there are many travel agents close by.
1. Cable TV
2. Air Conditioning in bedroom
3. Elevator in Building
6. Washer/drier on small payment
7. Wireless Internet
8. There is parking during day time only.
Check in 12 A.M.
Check out 2.00 P.M.
I welcome you to my beautiful place in sri Lanka , I assure you will have a wonderful memories of Sri Lanka. I live in the same building. I give preference to bookings of 2 days or more especially in peak seasons.
You can access this flat and the common garage area and the staircase. There is a private entrance to the flat.
Interaction with guests
I will be available to advise on any advice regarding the flat and advise on travel arrangements around the country and recommended places to stay. You can use the swimming pool of the Ramada for a fee of Rs 700. Also there are many trishaws around which you can hire. However please be aware that trishaws which pick you up whilst walking on the road may try and overcharge or cheat you. Use metered tuk tuks/taxis only.
Other things to note
The flat is next to all the major hotels and they all have swimming pools, spas , gardens and restaurants which you can use at a fee. You can go to the Ramada to swim for instance.
Please be conservative with electricity as the rates in Sri lanka are the highest in Asia.
I give preference to bookings of 2 days or more especially in peak seasons.
Drivers not allowed up the stairs. Luggage can be moved into and out of the apartment by the security.
No parties allowed.
No overnight guests allowed.
This host has 76 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A quiet yet outgoing person. Have been in the Finance field for a long time but am now in education and consultancy.
Have lived in Sri Lanka for a long time and am half British. I grew up in Rome, Italy where i went to school.
Am also involved in small and medium tourism and have been involved in ecotourism.