The apartment has 2 main rooms. The living room has an alcove with windows, a quality sofa-bed with room for 2 and an extra mattress for an extra person. The bedroom has a king size bed with plenty of room for 2 people. There is a kitchen and a small bathroom. From the kitchen there is access to the backyard, where you can enjoy the sun in the summer or even barbecue.
You have access to the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
Normally I will be traveling when I rent out the whole apartment.
- Be careful with the couch bed, when you fold and unfold it. The legs are loose and must be held in, when you fold it. The handle must click.
- No animals
- No smoking indoor
- Pull the curtains down at evening
- Don't disturb the neighbors - no parties - but dinner with friends is fine
- Clean up after yourself
- Respect that I live there, when you are not there, so be careful with the furniture
- Most important: Enjoy your stay and Copenhagen! :D
I am a man at the age of 36. I work as a music teacher and the conductor of a choir. I am very outgoing and enjoy meeting new people and hearing their stories.
Good books I read recently: 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. Mr. Vertigo by Paul Auster.
Recent movies that I enjoyed: Her (Spike Jonze), Frozen
Places that I have travelled recently: Spain, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, USA, Sweden, Norway.
I look forward to using Airbnb and meeting all you great people! :D