This 2 bedroom unit is located in a great area. Walk a couple blocks and you're in 12South! A quick Lyft in any direction & you'll be where you want to be - Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village, Honky Tonk Row...a perfect spot to explore Music City.
• Walk-able to restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques
• Check in at 4 pm // Check out at 10 am
• Keypad entry
• Free WiFi
• Free Washer & Dryer on-site
• Full Kitchen
• Free parking on-site
• Adorable & safe neighborhood
PERMIT# Listed in Pictures
This 2 bedroom encompasses the entire downstairs of an original historic 12South house. The attic has been converted into a one bedroom apartment with it's own private entrance. The full kitchen is stocked with all the basic tools you will need to prepare a meal. There is an HD flat screen TV and wireless internet.
The house is divided into two separate units. Guests have access to the entire first floor which has a separate, private entrance on the backside of the house. You will first enter the shared laundry room space on the back side of the house which will lead you directly to the entrance door of the unit. There are two parking spots available behind the house as well as street parking in front of the house.
Interaction with guests
Our company is called UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals. We are here to help make sure your stay is as amazing as can be. If you have any questions or are less than satisfied with any part of your experience, please contact us right away so we can fix any issues you might have.
Inside the property, you will find a property and neighborhood information book. Inside you will find our contact information, helpful info about the property, and places to check out in the area!
Other things to note
Because the weekends tend to be our most popular time, we typically require a 3-night minimum and Friday and Saturday nights to be booked in the same reservation. Under certain scenarios, we can make exceptions to these rules so please don`t hesitate to ask if you are looking for a 2 night stay on the weekend or a Saturday arrival or departure!
Find us on Instagram (@urbannashvacations) if you are interested in some great local spots and events to try! Join in and post some pictures of yourself and tag us in them if you are having a good time!
• Quiet hours are 10 pm - 8 am
• Pets are considered on a case by case basis and additional fees will apply. Please inquire with us BEFORE booking if you will be bringing a pet.
• If you are booking a same day reservation after 2 pm, please message us before booking so we can ensure the unit is clean and ready for you.
• If you are booking a reservation that begins or ends on a Saturday or a major holiday please inquire with us before booking.
RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION IF:
• The reservation begins or ends on a Saturday - we require Friday and Saturday to be booked together
• The reservation begins or ends on a major holiday - this includes but is not limited to: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
• A same day reservation is made past 2 pm and the unit is not ready and clean
URBANNASHVILLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Check-In/Check-Out – Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. (CST). Unavoidable delays may occur and there is a possibility your vacation rental may not be ready by 4:00 p.m (CST). Your patience will be appreciated. Check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. (CST) firm, so we may prepare for our next arrival. If you would like to check in early or check out late, you will need to contact the office to see if we are able to accommodate this for your reservation. There is a fee for guaranteed alterations to the check in and check out times.
2. No Pets – Pets are only allowed in specific properties, please inquire. If any evidence of a pet(s) is found in a non-pet friendly property or on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately and forfeit all rental payments. Any evidence of a pet in your rental property or on the premises may also result in additional charges to your credit card on file.
3. Minimum Stay – Minimum stays can vary based on the individual property as well as the time of year. Please ask if you have any questions regarding dates specific for your stay.
4. Weekend bookings – For certain properties we require Friday and Saturday to be booked together. If you are looking to arrive or depart on a Saturday you must first inquire. Reservations that begin or end on a Saturday are subject to cancellation.
5. Rates – Rental rates are based on property features, location and season. Rates can be found listed on this website and are subject to change without notice. A cleaning fee, sales tax and a one-time administration fee will be added to all reservations.
6. Rental Payments – For reservations 30 days or less, 25% of the total rent is required at the time of booking. Rental payments are due in full 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations more than 30 days, the first month's rent is due upon booking. The following month's payments are due at the first of each month from the start of the rental period. Payments may be made by cash, traveler’s check, bank money order, e-check, or credit card.
7. Travel Protection Insurance – CSA Travel Protection is made available with your booking, please inquire. All travel protection must be purchased within 24hr from when the booking is made.
8. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
9. Cancellations – Please contact our office as soon as possible in the event you must cancel or change properties. Please see Airbnb's 'Strict' cancellation policy in the next section.
10. Falsified Reservations - The total number of persons allowed in the unit at any time is restricted to the stated limit for each property. Absolutely no house parties allowed. This includes weddings, wedding parties and receptions. Any violators will be evicted. Eviction without refund is the penalty. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit and/or balance of rental payment. Guest will not be permitted to check-in. Note: Units may not be sublet by guest.
11. Damages – Guests assume full financial responsibility for damages due to misuse or negligence and missing items. Guests may choose to purchase Damage Protection for further coverage and protection from damages occurred during your stay - inquire for further details. Prior to check-out, please report any damages that occurred during your stay. Any charges will be discussed with you before your credit card on file is charged. As a courtesy and so that we can continue to maintain each home in excellent condition, if during your stay you find other items requiring repair, we request that this information be reported to us as soon as possible.
12. Non-smoking Units – All of our properties at UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals are non-smoking and smoking is strictly prohibited inside all rental units. Any evidence of smoking found in a rental unit will result in a $200 fine plus any additional charges for carpet cleaning and deodorizing.
13. Housekeeping – Rates include housekeeping service upon departure only. You are responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. Linens and bath towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set-up of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest.
14. Items Left in Unit – UrbanNashville, ST is not responsible for personal items left in a unit. If items are found and you wish them returned, there will be a $25 service charge plus shipping costs.
15. Furnishings – Our vacation rentals are individually owned and furnished. Please do not rearrange the furniture, take any items outside that are part of the interior décor, or move any furnishings or kitchen items to another unit. Additional charges to your credit card on file may occur if the housekeepers have to rearrange the furniture after your stay. Although every effort has been made for accuracy, UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals is not responsible for errors on this website, for property changes made by the owners or for any conditions beyond our control upon arrival. Note: Rental agent represents property to the best of his/her ability and assumes no liability for errors or omissions.
16. Internet Service – All properties have complimentary internet service available.
17. Utilities – No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephone service, or internet service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. The operation and maintenance of these utilities is out of the control of UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals.
18. Good Neighbor Policy – Please be sure to observe all rules and regulations, which are provided for each property. All guests, as well as owners, are required to conform to all rules and regulations of the properties. Violators are subject to eviction. a) Please abide by all noise, traffic and refuse rules. Please respect the rights and space of nearby homeowners and other vacationers. b) Parking is allowed in your designated area ONLY. No RVs, trailers, boats or jet skis allowed. Specific properties do have vehicle restrictions. Please inquire about allowed parking for your accommodations.
19. Quiet Hours – Please keep noise levels to a minimum between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am. Any violators will be asked to leave. Eviction without refund is the penalty.
20. Rowdy Behavior – Our rental homes are monitored for rowdy or noisy behavior and all violators will be evicted, all rental payments will be forfeited, and additional charges ($100) will be charged to guest method of payment on file. Occupancy in use of premises shall not disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited.
21. Alcohol/Drugs – No drinking of alcoholic beverages by guests under the U.S. legal drinking age of twenty-one (21) is allowed on the rental properties at any time. If guests are arrested for underage drinking or for using illegal drugs on the premises or if UrbanNashville observes guests under the legal age of twenty-one (21) drinking alcoholic beverages or using illegal drugs on the property, UrbanNashville reserves the right to immediately terminate the Rental Agreement and evict guests with no refund.
22. Right of Entry – Guests agree that UrbanNashville reserves the right to enter the rental property at anytime if reasonable belief exists that security is compromised or house rules are being broken. If violation of occupancy laws are suspected or house rules are being broken, UrbanNashville will make reasonable attempts to inform guests of intended visit but guests consent is not required.
Please treat the space like your own home & HAVE FUN!
This host has 4266 reviews for other properties.View other reviews