This is a beautiful sandstone cottage in the heart of historic St. Andrews, Fife Scotland, situated on a private road. This traditional 18th century sandstone cottage was formally a weaver's cottage and still retains its character and charm.
The property offers beautiful accommodation for a single traveller or couple right in the heart of St. Andrews, yet in a peaceful environment. Whether you're looking for a golfing break or a cosy a cosy romantic retreat. The cottage is a ten minute walk from the iconic Old Course, St. Andrews Links and beaches. The cottage has a Bright lounge with dining area, kitchen, one bedroom with a double bed and one main shower room. There is a mains wired fire detection system. There is outdoor seating at the front of the cottage and a communal drying green across from the property. This property offers all of St. Andrews many attractions on its doorstep. The apartment has been decorated to the highest order throughout. There is a gas combi-boiler providing central heating and hot water. There is a mains wired fire detection system and a secure two door entry system. There is free on street parking.
The guests will have access to the whole property and amenities listed above
Interaction with guests
We do not have any interaction once the guests are in the property, but we are based in the area and are always available if there are queries.
Other things to note
We do not accept arrivals or departures on a Sunday
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
• Holidaymakers are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition as when they arrived. This is in a clean and tidy state, with the beds stripped where possible.
• The hirer is responsible for removal of all refuse at the end of their stay in accordance with the guidelines laid out in the property. Any refuge or recycling left in the property will incur a charge for removal.
• We ask holidaymakers to report any breakages or damages whether accidental of not immediately. Where necessary we will expect you to replace or leave money for repair.
• Likewise we would expect you report any faulty equipment during your stay. In the event of a breakdown a repair or replacement shall be fitted or replacement within 48hrs.
• We cannot be held liable for a breakdown of any facility which is beyond reasonable control (e.g. breakdown or failure of any electrical equipment, facility or plumbing) or from any misuse or negligence of the client using the equipment.
This host has 150 reviews for other properties.View other reviews