About this listing
Situated in the Nanu Beach Retreat, White Charm 529 is a two-bedroom beach house only 500m from Betalbatim beach. Just 1km from Colva beach and 7km from Margoa, this is the perfect getaway for couples and friends to enjoy sun and sand and unwind.
The house is a two-storey property only 500m from the quiet and clean Betalbatim beach. The two bedrooms are upstairs, air-conditioned with attached Western style bathrooms, with running hot and cold water. Each room has a double bed. The master bedroom has a large balcony facing the beach. The second bedroom has a view of the retreat swimming pool.
Downstairs is the living room, a guest bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen including a refrigerator with freezer, oven toaster, gas stove, kettle and water purifier. There are also utensils, cutlery and crockery if you feel like cooking a meal as well as basic supplies to brew your morning tea and coffee.
The house can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 people (extra charge for two additional guests). We ask that you do not have extra people stay over, though they are welcome to visit you during your stay.
We have always been a pet-free property, for reference for guests with allergies.
Guests can access the pool to relax and of course Betalbatim beach which is a two-minutes walk from the property.
The balcony is shared with the adjoining property #528. Please respect the balcony space, especially then both houses are occupied.
Interaction with guests
I will not be present during your stay. You can always reach me on email or phone. Our housekeeper, Sylvia, can be contacted in case of any emergency. The number will be shared on booking.
Other things to note
- Basic groceries can be purchased down the road at Swilton General Store, 600m from the property.
- For laundry service, please call Alasa Power Laundry, Raju. Number will be provided on booking.
- We have a shared balcony with #528. Please respect the balcony space, especially when both houses are occupied.
- This is a drug-free and smoke-free home. If you must smoke, please restrict yourself to the balcony with the windows shut, or outside the house.
- Garbage collection happens every morning. You can leave garbage in the blue drum located in front of alternate houses in the retreat.
- Switch off the lights, fans and A/Cs when you leave the house to help conserve energy. Also, please always lock the door when you go out.
- Please wash off sandy feet with the water pipe in front of the house before entering the house.
- Dry wet towels/clothes on the balcony.
- Before you check out, please leave all used linen in one pile for easy collection for laundry service.
- One cupboard each in the kitchen and master bedroom are locked with our personal belongings. You should find everything you need for your stay outside of these spaces.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm hoping that each one of you that choses to stay at my home will love it as much as I do. It brings together some of things I love the most; sand, ocean, music, food and peace of mind. My two favourite places when I visit home, are with my cup of coffee on the balcony and out on the beach, a book in hand and the sun shining down on me. My beach (as I like to call it), is quiet, remote for the most part, and serene, with waters that are not too deep that adults and children alike can enjoy. The shacks nearby add to the holiday flavour and for a proper sit-down meal I can pop over to the Nanu Resort or to the ever-popular Martin's Corner. The perfect getaway from the chaos of the working year, this is where I come to unwind, cut off, and re-centre my being.