Coorie Doon is the perfect base for anyone wanting to explore this beautiful area. Ease your tired muscles in the sauna, relax to a fabulous view of Ben Nevis, & take advantage of our drying room, kayak & bike storage/cleaning. Wifi and good transport links.
- Self-contained self-catering chalet (sleeps 1 to 6 guests)
- Double bed with single bunk above in each of the two en-suite rooms
- Well equipped kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Close to the start/end of the West Highland Way and the Great Glen Way
- Walking distance (1 mile) to shops and with good transport links (train and bus), so a perfect base if you are travelling without a car
- Big fluffy towels, soap, etc. provided for those travelling light
- Generously sized showers
- IPod dock
- Ten-minute drive to Fort William and loads of off-street parking space
- Good restaurant and pub nearby
- Family friendly (hosts can recommend good kiddy activities and playgrounds), can provide travel cot
- Sauna (on a meter, bring pound coins)
- Satellite TV, CD and DVD library and player
- Dedicated drying room and bike/kayak washing facilities
- Secure Kayak and bike storage
- A friendly welcome!
- Free wifi
Interaction with guests
As experienced mountaineers and parents we can offer a whole host of interesting and useful advice to help you make the most of your stay in the Outdoor Capital of the UK.
No smoking please.