Only 2 miles to Magnolia and Baylor! 65" HDTV in large living room with Blu-ray, king bedroom, full/double bedroom, small twin bedroom, nice front porch for relaxing with a beverage or 2 and big backyard. Huge dining room table seats 10, tall ceilings, wood floors, central heat/air, small kitchen and bathroom. NOTE: Vintage home! The walk path of the home is shaped like a circle. The bathroom is in between the big bedrooms, so you must go through one of the other bedrooms to access the bathroom.
Other things to note
Here are some fun things to do and see in Waco!
- Magnolia Market at the Silos - Chip & Joanna Gaines "Fixer Upper"
- BSR Cable Park...World's Longest Lazy River is in Waco!
- Dr. Pepper Museum
- Cameron Park with biking trails
- Waco Zoo
- Waco Mammoth Site
- Baylor University Football, Basketball, Baseball, etc.
- Homestead Heritage...potter's house, gristmill, forgers, crafts & wood shop.
- West, TX...Czech kolaches and culture
- Downtown Farmers Market (every Saturday)
- Boot Scootin' Honky Tonks...The Melody Ranch, Wild West, etc.
- Mayborn Museum at Baylor
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame
- Armstrong Browning Library
- Waco Historic Suspension Bridge
- Brazos River
- Lake Waco
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park
- Lake Whitney and cliff jumping!
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- Baylor Bear Habitat
- Balcones Distilling in Waco...the first legal whiskey distillery in Texas since prohibition!
- Local Wineries
- Arabians, Ltd in Waco.....Egyptian Arabian champions for the past 30 years with daily tours.
I am full of joy about living my life for Jesus Christ. I love helping others and traveling our beautiful, free country. It is such a blessing for me and my family to provide a clean and comfortable space along with southern Texan hospitality so you can relax, reflect and enjoy your own travel experience.