Our Newly built, Modern & Spacious Studio apartment is located on Victoria Street, the heart of Darlinghurst. Victoria Street is home to a number of the cities best cocktail bars and eateries. We located just 1 min walk away from Kings Cross Station
Conveniently situated along, Victoria Street the heart of Darlinghurst our recently renovated and furnished studio apartment offers both comfortable and spacious accommodation.
The apartment features a full kitchen including oven and dishwasher, internal laundry, modern bathroom, air conditioning, queen bed with pillow top mattress, HD LCD TV and DVD player.
The bedroom can be separated from the living/dining area by sliding door for extra privacy and all windows are fitted with block out blinds
The apartment will comfortably fit two guests. All bedding and bath towels are provided.
Guests will have complete and private access to the entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
We live in an adjacent apartment and will be available for check in/out and any major concerns during your stay.
- No Smoking
- Check-in: 3pm (Early check-in / Late check out by prior arrangement)
- Check-out: 10am (Early check-in / Late check out by prior arrangement)
- No parties. We like and respect our neighbours and want to maintain the peaceful neighbourhood!
- Please leave the apartment as you found it (We would really appreciate it if you can leave the place reasonably clean on your departure. Please treat the place as if it were your own. Please pack and run dishwasher before you leave.
- If security key is lost, $100.00 replacement fee applies.
- Please contact us prior to departure to notify us of any spills, damage or breakages. If we are not notified, the guest will be held liable for them.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
To all our new guests, potential guests and returning guests - welcome! We look forward to meeting you and ensuring you have the best possible stay in this beautiful city that we call home. My boyfriend, Oliver, is a true blue Aussie while I grew up in San Diego, CA and went to high school in Stockholm, Sweden before finally settling on university in Sydney. We are both avid travellers and look forward to meeting others who share that passion for seeing the world. If you have any questions, queries or concerns, please feel free to drop us a message. Hope to hear from you soon!
Malin and Oliver