About this listing
Cozy studio in stone building. Can accomodate 2 people + a baby.
Located in a quiet and sunny street in the heart of Bordeaux.
It is accessible either by foot or by tram to all the major events of the City.
Located in the heart of Bordeaux, a few meters from Rue Ste-Catherine, on foot, without being a great walker, you can go to the Grand Theater, in the neighborhoods of the Great Men (Triangle d'Or) / St-Christoly / Mériadeck / Place Pey-Berland (Cathedral / Town hall), museums, bowling and on the quays.
The studio overlooks a quiet street. Restaurants are located on the adjacent streets.
On the ground floor, there is a small cafe which closes at 19:00 or you can order breakfast in the morning (you can access it in the pajamas inside the building) or enjoy a salad midday.
For the most valiant, a bakery is located in front of the building and, next to the building, the Baillardran shop famous for its fluted Bordeaux and macaroons.
The apartment is functional.
The main room is well sunny and equipped with a double glazed insulating window. The bedding is new (March 2016).
To access the studio:
- by train
By tram (depart in front of StJean station, lines C to Place des Quinconces, then line B, stop Gambetta).
- By plane
By bus line 1 departure Airport, descent Place Gambetta (3/4 of H).
With the shuttle to the airport (with stop Place Gambetta). A little more expensive but faster.
Interaction with guests
Obviously, I stand at the disposal of the travelers throughout their stay.
Other things to note
Only for long stays, ie more than one month (training / courses, other) the price of the night is 26 € TTC.
Nevertheless, in order to avoid abuses (window open without closing the heating), the electric meter will be raised at the arrival of the occupant. Overconsumption will be reported to AIRBNB and deducted from the amount of the deposit.
- Respect the tranquility of the 4 other co-owners,
- To occupy the studio "in good father of family",
- Replace broken objects,
- Any degradation will be reported immediately to AIRBNB which will retain the amount of repairs on the deposit.
- Leave the apartment clean. On request, possibility cleaning service 15 €.
- Accommodation is for 2 persons: 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
- 1 umbrella bed is provided for children under 2 years.
- I have nothing against animals, but it is a studio and not an apartment, therefore it is unsuitable for the reception of an animal.
- Possibility of smoking by opening the window of the corridor, but not in the studio in order to avoid that the smell is impregnated in the room.
At the request of the holidaymaker for a stay of more than 15 days, a contract will specify all these elements in detail.
Très investie dans le milieu associatif, j'aime également voyager notamment aux Antilles, lire, me balader avec mon chien au Moulleau (Bassin d'Arcachon), dans les vignes et en forêt.
J'adore faire la cuisine, surtout la pâtisserie.
Faire du ski alpin et nautique, me baigner, m'occuper de mes petites filles... et ne rien faire (ce qui est très rare, car je n'ai jamais le temps de ne rien faire).