Modern loft on the 1st floor of an authentic recently renovated farmhouse from 1850. Available for a group of 4/5 persons. Private toilet and bathroom, kitchenette, woodstove, large dining table, reading corner and play corner for kids. Also extra seperate two persons bedroom, incl. spacious bathroom for rent.
A recently renovated spacious loft in the middle of nowhere of 135 m2. With authentic details and at the same it is time modern and clean. The loft is part of a big holiday home and has it's own entrance. Abundant privacy and nature all around.
The hallway gives access to an inside playroom (with a football table, shuffleboard and darts). The house is surrounded by a garden with two fireplaces and fruit trees. There are several private spots to sit in the garden and the house has a porch at the South side (with an amazing view into the valley).
Interaction with guests
If we happen to be there, meeting upon your arrival is optional. If we are not there, a neighbor will hand over the keys.
If necessary you can always reach us by phone.
Other things to note
The entrance of the loft is downstairs. The loft is on the first Floor, with another stair to go up for the sleeping places.
- If you want to take pets, please contact us.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please leave the house as nice and clean as you found it.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Please check if the garbage bins are emptied.
- Please turn off all electric equipment, empty the fridge and pull the plug of the fridge.
- Close the front door and the gate behind you and leave the keys at the agreed upon place.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews