About this listing
** 5-STAR RATING**
A fresh inviting place to stay in the most admired downtown neighbourhood! Walking distance to many pubs, restaurants, boutique shops and more! Transit at your doorstep to NAIT, WEST EDM MALL, GRANT MACEWAN, U OF A and more!
*Our personal home that we rent out while we are on holidays*
This is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo downtown in the admired neighbourhood of Oliver.(Only renting one room) We have lived here for almost 6 years and have really made the space our own. We take pride in our home by maintaining it to a high standard!
Guests will have access to the bathroom, living room, kitchen, balcony and IN-SUITE LAUNDRY!
Guests have a private room with a TV and NETFLIX connected to a Nintendo Wii
Interaction with guests
Hosts will always be available by message or phone.
We LOVE our neighbourhood!! Although our place is quiet, If you like to be in the middle of the excitement this may be the place for you! Our home is walking distance from a large variety of bars, pubs, restaurants, the city centre mall, the artsy 124st district, an amazing bakery, and much more interesting little shops! Check out the map for all our favourite places in the area to go!
City transit at our doorstep!
-Bus to West Edmonton Mall a minute walk from front door.
-Grant MacEwan University is a 12 minute walk
- Bus to University of Alberta is diagonally across the street.
- Bus to NAIT is directly outside our front door.
- Ask us about about affordable transportation from the airport!
Other things to note
-Guest room has a TV with NETFLIX connected to a Nintendo Wii.
- To our guests: if you do not believe that we deserve a 5-Star rating, please inform us as early as possible so we have time to make your stay more enjoyable. :)
- Mon-Fri quiet time 10:30pm-7:00am
- Fri-Sun Flexible within reason
- Guests cannot bring animals.
- Please take off your shoes in the home.
- If you smoke, we are happy to provide an ashtray to be used on the balcony outside only.
- No extra unconfirmed guests or visitors.
- No downloading illegal content over our wifi. - -Streaming movies and shows are fine but please no downloading movies.
- Movies rented through Telus TV or the Apple TV must be paid for in cash
-Please do not allow kitty in the guest room.
-You will be provided with your own set of keys to the building and suite door. If they are lost there is a $75 charge to replace them. Our names and phone numbers are attached to the keys. If they are found and returned, we are happy to refund your money! :)
-Please do not leave windows open in winter for long periods of time as we have hot water heating and the pipes may freeze.
Most importantly, enjoy yourself in Edmonton and have fun!
We are a mature late 20's couple. Together over 6 years and married for over 2! Stephen is currently in the Bachelors of Social Work program, in his 4th year and works casually at a addictions treatment facility and also supporting families. Branden is an accountant for the city of Edmonton and is also working towards his CPA accounting designation.
Stephen is originally from Ireland! His family immigrated to Canada when he was younger as they were seeking new opportunities.
Branden is originally from Canada. He was raised in British Colombia and in Alberta.
We love to walk in our river valley, enjoy the sun on a patio, attend the many festivals Edmonton offers, and go camping with family and friends. Previous years we have played on a softball team! (not professionals! haha) During the winter, we enjoy going to Banff or Jasper to snowboard for the weekend.
We are opening our home to other traveler's who also appreciate learning about the diversity within cultures and would like to make new friends along the way! :)