Close your eyes.
Imagine crystal clear blue sea, feel the sun on your skin, hear the cricket's song.. Can you feel your muscles relax? Welcome to our beautifully decorated apartment with a cute sea view.
Welcome to Villa ForTudor!
Close your eyes.
Imagine crystal clear blue sea, feel the sun on your skin, hear the cricket's song, smell lavender in the air and the scent of real home made olive oil… Can you feel your muscles relax? No cell phone ringing, no hypnotic laptop's screen or office rush. Just peace, harmony and nature's balance of one of the most beautiful islands of the world.
Welcome to Milna.
Now make a wish;
Home made meal, without having to prepare it yourself? No problem, just a few steps away there is a number of excellent restaurants.
Chic places to go out in one of the “hottest” summer places in Croatia and Europe? The town Hvar is just 4 km away.
Lonely beach just for the two of you? Just pick direction.
Interesting touristic sights? Just name the place; Jelsa, Stari Grad, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)ska, Hvar…?
Adventure? Here you are: Pakleni islands, jeep safari, windsurfing, hiking, free climbing…
Family vacation; fun for the kids, relaxing for the parents? Ready!
Welcome to the island of Hvar!
Now imagine a mixture of traditional and modern Dalmatian architecture ….and then all the amenities that you would like to have while on vacation…and then romantic atmosphere set up by creativity of the owners. Feels like home. Except for the fact that, from each window you have a surreally beautiful sea view. You can walk barefoot to the sea and spend the whole day in your bathing suit. Totally relaxed. Welcome to your vacation fairytale.
Welcome to the apartments of the Villa ForTudor !
Highlights of the apartment ŠKOJ:
- Each window has a surreally beautiful sea view.
- Wireless internet – free of charge for our guests
- Baby crib and highchair available at request (subject to availability)
- Dogs are allowed free of charge (ask for pet bowls and mats, subject to availability).
- Along with apartment amenities, there is an open grill in front of the house that you can also use free of charge.
- Parking: Since Milna is a typical Mediterranean village the roads are very narrow creating a very limited parking space on the street. Our parking in front of the house is very small and we use it only to get the luggage out of the car or for some quick stops. For longer parking stays please use the free public parking near the house.
About the apartment in general:
- Apartment space: cca 40 m2
- Number of persons: 2 + 2(one bedrrom sleeps two and a fold out sofa in the living room)
- Sea view:
- Sea distance: app. 15 m
- Beach distance: app. 50 m
- Grocery shop distance: app. 50 m
- Restaurant distance: app. 30 m
- C/I: after 14:00 h
- C/O: before 10:00 h
- 1 bedroom with two separate single beds (possible to join into one bed) (sleeps 2)
- Living room with a fold out sofa (sleeps 2)
- Dining area (table with chairs)
- Bathroom with shower tub
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Air condition (cooling / heating)
- Cooking stove
- Microwave oven
- Electrical water coocker
- Everything needed for preparing, cooking and food consumption
- SAT TV (LCD 82 cm)
- Wireless Internet access (free of charge)
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen
- Child cot (free of charge, subject to availability, request when making the reservation)
- Child feeding chair (free of charge, subject to availability, request when making the reservation)
- Dog mats and bowls (free of charge, subject to availability, request when making the reservation)
- Barbecue in front of the house (free of charge, at your disposal)
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Laundry services (extra charged)
We will be at your service for anything that you need while you are staying at our house or while you are planning your vacation.
We hope that you will visit us, that you will enjoy it…and that you will love “FOR” (local for: Island Hvar) at least a bit as much as we love it.
Interaction with guests
We don't live on the island Hvar; we live in Split and this is our vacation house that we give to you for usage since we can't because of work. We have a young couple that works for us from the very beginning. We try not to be pushy and give our guests the opportunity to really relax. However, if you need anything we are all available to you at any time:)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Confirmation of a booking, means you have read and that you agree with these Terms and conditions.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME
Check in: after 14:00 h
Check out: before 10:00 h
At check in, guests are to deposit returnable security deposit (the amount of the deposit: 100 € per apartment, returned at the check out date after the last check of the apartment by the host)
Our parking in front of the house is very small and we use it only to get the luggage out of the car or for some quick stops. For longer parking stays please use the free public parking near the house.
Villa ForTudor does not accept responsibility for damage to, theft from the vehicles or theft of vehicles parked in Villa ForTudor nor Milna public parking lot.
We do not charge children if they are not occupying the bed.
Cots and child feeding seats are available free of charge, subject to availability. Please request for extra child cot or feeding seat, noting the age of the child, in the comments when booking.
Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult to ensure that the children's behavior is appropriate for other guests within Villa ForTudor.
DOGS AND OTHER PETS
Villa ForTudor is pet friendly accommodation. Dog mats and feeding bowls are available free of charge, subject to availability. Please request for dog mat or feeding bowl, noting the type, size and the name of the pet, in the comments when booking.
However, it is guest's responsibility to ensure that their pets comply with house rules, safety regarding other people at the premises and not to make damage of any kind to the apartment or any other part of the Villa ForTudor.
Villa Fortudor reserves the right to make personal judgment regarding acceptable levels of noise or behavior of guests, who must take all steps for corrective action as requested by Villa ForTudor. In the event of failure to comply with management requests, Villa ForTudor may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation.
Smoking is stictly prohibited within the apartments. However you can smoke on the balkony.
COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
Any comment or complaint regarding the stay should be made in writing within 30 days to Villa ForTudor e-mail.
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the allocated apartments, furnishings, utensils and equipment within the apartments or anywhere on villa ForTudor property by any act, omission, default or neglect and will pay to the Villa ForTudor on demand the amount required to repair the damage.
NUMBER OF PERSONS IN THE PROPERTY
The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the maximum number stipulated on the website. Villa ForTudor reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed.
RIGHT OF ENTRY
Owners of Villa ForTudor shall be allowed the right of entry to the apartment at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am one of the two girls in the picture (a hint; not the one with the hair-band :)
A mom of 2 kids,
A creative with an active hobby,
A dog lover and owner,
A young person who enjoys life to the full.
love motivational quotes:)
p.s. We don't live on the island. We live in Split since that is where we work. We have nice people working for us at our house:)