Cosy and quiet flat in an entirely renovated 2 floors house located in the center of Saint-Luc. This place is ideal for a family or a group of friends willing to break away from everyday life and relax in the mountains.
If you come to St Luc, you immediately fall in love with the village and the nature surrounding. Saint-Luc is a small mountain village in the Val d'Anniviers in the Canton of Valais. It is a authentic, well preserved village, ideal for families with children but also for couples seeking romance. We would like to give you the opportunity to visit a very cosy family apartment, with the most magnificent views in the Alps for a reasonable price!
The flat comprises:
- a bright living area with 2 comfy sofa's (95x190 and 120x190) and a big wooden table,
- a dining area with room for 5 people, a kitchen with all utensils (fridge, oven, dish-washing machine, all utensils needed for cooking etc),
- bedroom #1 (2 single beds 95x190) with built in closet,
- bedroom #2 (1 double bed 140x190)
- "bedroom #3" (very small room, 1 sofa bed for 1 person or 2 kids 120x190)
- bathroom with shower
- a separate toilet
Wi-Fi, TV, Radio, towels, sheets, all standard amenities in the kitchen
Interaction with guests
We live 40 min. away from the House in a small town called Sierre/Siders and always available in case of need.