Perfect place to know the city: EASY TRANSPORTATION AND SECURITY! BED BOX with auxiliary bed. EXCLUSIVE BATHROOM! Duplex apartment with privacy and coexistence in the right measure! Family and central neighborhood, near the best beaches
It's a SMALL ROMM In a GREAT location in Botafogo, south part of Rio in a family neighborhood. Nearby Sugar Loaf, Botafogo beach, a block from the subway (metro), in front of the bus stop, close to cinemas, bars, and restaurants.
The room is small but comfortable for one person, restroom beside the room (exclusive for the guest). And the fact of being a two-story apartment provides much more privacy for guests and for us!
- Wi-FI / Internet;
We like to meet people from different cultures.
Welcome to our house!
Sugar Loaf- 20 minutes walk
Christ the Redeemer - 15 minutes taxi
Santos Dumont Airport- 10 minutes taxi
2 Big Shoppings - 10 minutes walk
Copacabana- 25 minutes walk
Not included personal hygiene items and food;
Forbidden to make noise after 22h;
Do not enter the building with strangers or unauthorized people;
Respect the rules of the building, such as identification at the entrance;
It is not allowed to hold dates in the house.
Bed sheets and towels included.
* Cable TV in the living room.
* Exclusive bathroom biside the room
Other things to note
The room is SMALL, ideal for those who come to know the city or work.
* Feel free to store food in the refrigerator or on the shelves of your kitchen and toiletries in the bathroom if you want.
* Once a week, we offer clean towels and bed linen.
Now, the parts not very nice ... : (
* Your daily does not include food or toiletries;
* For guests who stay for more than 30 days, we offer the use of a washing machine. The soap and fabric softener are not included. the use is supervised.
* Wash your dish after use and keep the kitchen clean.
* Disconnect the fan and lights when leaving. The environment thanks!
* Stay tuned after cooking, not to forget to turn the gas. And avoid closing the window of the bathroom to shower. These are security measures!
* Back from the beach, wash the feet of the building on tap.
* Collaborate to keep the house clean and tidy;
* Lock the door when you leave or arrive home;
* Not allowed to bring people at home.
* The Law of Silence does not allow Brazilian noises before 7am and after 22h. Our building charge penalty for failure to comply to the quiet time;
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sou Jornalista, adoro conhecer pessoas de diferentes culturas. Quando comecei a alugar um espaço em minha casa para receber estudantes e turistas minha família achou muito perigoso! Pouco tempo depois eu já estava convencendo amigos e parentes a fazer o mesmo! Só tive ótimas experiências e encontrei mesmo uma oportunidade de conhecer gente interessante e fazer um intenso intercambio cultural!
Dou uma atenção especial aos possíveis hospedes que falam de si e dos motivos que os trazem à cidade, iniciando uma boa conversa para assim já irmos nos conhecendo. Meus hospedes se tornam meus amigos! E aos amigos, espero contribuir para uma ótima passagem pela Cidade Maravilhosa!
I'm a Journalist, I love to meet people from different cultures. When I began renting a room in my house to receive students and tourists my family thought very dangerous! Shortly after I was already convinced friends and relatives to do the same! I've only had great experiences and even found an opportunity to meet interesting people and make an intense cultural exchange!
I give special attention to potential guests who talk about themselves and why they bring to the city, starting a good conversation to knowing as well. My guests become my friends! And friends, I hope to contribute to a great pass by Wonderful City!