About this listing
Perfect for families and groups up to 8 persons!
In the beautiful countryside of Siem Reap, far from the hassle and dust of downtown we offer a house with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, livingroom with TV/DVD in a Khmer style villa. All rooms have Ceilingfans and 3 rooms have A/C. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, table and chairs for 8 guests. If you would like to cook yourself, we can provide a portable stove top burner. In front of the main entrance the house features a private veranda with a wooden table and chairs.
- Free access to swimming pool (shared).
- Free WiFi and Parking.
- Fireplace for barbeque.
- Laundry available.
- Transport available.
- Restaurant/Bar available nearby.
- On request Housekeeping available daily (surcharge).
In close proximity to popular attractions, such as Angkor Wat, West Baray, Tonle Sap, silk farm and Cambodian cultural center.
We can give you tips and advice on the spot, of course, we can also help you with the Arrangements of tours and transportation (Taxi, Minvan, etc.).
- Distances: 6km from downtown. 8km from Angkor Wat. 4km from airport.
- Driving Range 1 km and Angkor Golf 4km.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served (surcharge).
BBQ available (surcharge).
Laundry available (surcharge).
Unlike the very touristy city of Siem Reap , our guests experience with us the real Cambodia in the countryside just a 15 Minutes drive from town of Siem Reap.
Tuktuks are available. Taxis and Minivan can be arranged.
We are 4km from the airport , you will occasionally hear flights landing and taking off.
- Non-smoking inside the Villa. Smoking area available outside.
- Failure to electric equipment must be reported immediatelly.
- Do not try to repair any electric equipment yourself.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss or damage of valuables.
- Do not bring any illegal objects or goods. We do not take responsibilty for any case.
- There is a depot of 20 USD per key . The depot will be returned after all keys handed back.
Since 2011 I live in Siem Reap. Prior to that I intensely travelled the countries Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Fortunately even now I find enough time touring around Cambodia. Here I specially like the khmer character, the evergreen nature and the fascinating biodiversity. Angkor Wat has me really drawn into spell, one of the reasons why I live in Siem Reap.
Seit 2011 lebe ich in Siem Reap. Davor habe ich intensivst die Länder Thailand, Laos und Kambodscha bereist. Auch jetzt finde ich glücklicherweise genügend Zeit mein neues "Heimatland" zu bereisen. In Kambodscha gefällt mir die immergrüne Natur und die faszinierende Biodiversität.
Das Weltwunder Angkor Wat hat mich richtig in den Bann gezogen, auch ein Grund wesshalb ich in Siem Reap wohne.