- 15 minutes to downtown or UBC
- 10 minutes to beaches or YVR Airport
- A short walk to restaurants, parks, and transit
- Hardwood floor, dresser, comfy bed
- Plenty of free parking
- On Vancouver's bike path network
- Secure bike storage in garage
- Angus Drive is a residential street nestled next to parks, stores, and transit
- Mostly hardwood floor, with tile and a few rugs
- Clean, minimalist and comfortable
- Open access to living room, dining room, deck, laundry facilities, yard, etc.
- Everyone has access to the refrigerator (to store drinks, yogurt, etc.), the sink and all of the dishes.
- Guests should primarily take advantage of restaurants and should also free free to make simple meals in the kitchen
Interaction with guests
- If you wish, I'm happy to point you in the right direction for restaurants, transit, services and even sites to see.
Other things to note
- I keep extra Compass Cards for guests to use ( for public transit)
- Compass Card provide access to buses, the SkyTrain, etc.
- I can show you how to go online and add stored value to the cards
NO 3rd PARTY BOOKINGS. One of the Guests staying at the listing must be the same person who booked the reservation.
GUESTS MUST ADVISE ME IN ADVANCE IF THEY INTEND TO BRING PETS (must not Instabook). Please message me and tell me about your pet(s). Then I will accept or decline your booking request.
This host has 63 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have webstores and raise investment capital for Tech companies. I am also an active American Football coach, as a volunteer. I am from a family of 7 kids so having extra people in the house is a pleasure for me.
I'm happy to point you in the right direction of good restaurants, places to see, etc.