I rent out two private single bedrooms in my 160 sq, three floor house in Oslo with all major amenities included.
The house is located in Oslo, just outside the city centre, with the bus or metro 4 minutes from my door
The house is renovated in 2015 with a brand new living room, kitchen and main bathroom. This gives the apartment a cozy feeling and seeing that the apartment is only shared with me, the flat offers great space for the guest.
The house consists of three floors:
- Living room with dining area, tv, surround-system, dvd-player, reading light etc.
- Large kitchen. Guests are welcome to use the - kitchen for cooking as well as storing food in the kitchen.
- Large terrace, beautiful in the summer. I try to make sure its filled with flowers in the summer and gives direct access to a large garden. There is also a (classic) grill to cook meat and such in the garden for those who like that.
- Bathroom with a bathtub additional to a large and modern shower (rainforest shower).
- Bedrooms for guest. First bedroom is around 6-8 square meters and has one single bed, a chest of drawers, and an open closet solution. The bedroom also has its own door to our shared balcony. Really nice place to sit and read in the summer. The extra bedroom is the room I normally use as my home office. It will be for rent during the summer months.
My private bedroom is in the same floor as well as the small office which could also be used as an extra bedroom.
Lower ground floor:
- The basement has an additional living room/library which I hardly never use myself. This would therefore be like a private living room for my guests, but of course guests are welcome to use in the ground floor living room as well.
- The basement also has a room for washing and dry clothes, a small newly renovated toilette.
For me it is important that my guests feel home when they live with me. Therefore, you have access to all common areas that I mentioned in the previous paragraphs.
Pets are not allowed. Free parking. Laundry NOK 30 per machine.
Interaction with guests
I will naturally be present when guests arrive to show the house. As we live below the same roof, I will always be available for questions etc. I work a lot, but I have home office occasionally.
Other things to note
There are single beds in both rooms The price for bed in the "Office" is lower than the other. Price will be 200 for weekdays and 250 for weekends. This room is only available if two people are travelling together and rent 2 rooms.
No smoking inside the house, but you can smoke on the balcony or terrace.
Besides that, the only thing i expect is that my guests clean after themselves when cooking and such in the common areas, and behave according to manners.
I would describe myself as a calm but still a lively woman in the very early 50's. Introduced to AirBnb through my son who is 26.
When I'm not working, I like to cook, read, drink wine, watch a good movie, go to concerts and socialize with friends. More than anything else I like to travel and discover new places.