If you want to live something different and more authentic than classical hotels during your stay in Rio : be welcome in our GuestHouse "Casa 48" in Santa Teresa. Be ready for a unique relationship with the Sugar Loaf!
* NO DRUGS at Casa 48, included weed/marijuana
* Respect the tranquility of the other guests, roomates and neighbours. People living around are not on holidays, they wake up early to go to work and so on.
* it is NOT PERMITTED TO BRING STRANGERS / people who are not from the reservation unless you warn us before.
* The Casa 48 is not a bar, not a disco, not a motel.
* Smoking is allowed outside, not inside.
* Please close the windows of all the house when you are the last ones leaving
* Please put the toilet papers in the trash, not in the toilet (it is like this everywhere in Brazil)
* Please turn off the lights when you don't use it
* Basic cleaning is expected : wash the dishes and so on...
* The garbage once full must be brought to the garbage place which is close to the main street
* Respect the belongings of the others : do not use what is not yours like food etc
* Take care of the equipments of the house : if you break something you will have to replace it or reimburse it
* Green roof : it is not permitted to go on the roof by your own.