This cozy, comfy and recently renovated 2 bedroom apartment is the ideal home base for your NYC adventures! Just 1 block from 5th Ave. & Central Park and 3 blocks to two major subway lines - get anywhere in Manhattan in 45 minutes or less.
A true two-bedroom apartment with the bathroom, living room, and kitchen in the middle. This space is located on the sixth floor of a building with an elevator, so no need to worry about dragging your luggage up stairs!
- Fully-equipped kitchen ready to cook and a dishwasher for easy cleanup
- Small washer/dryer combo unit for light loads of clothing
- Excellent natural lighting in all rooms
- TV with (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Chromecast and HDMI hookups to watch your favorite shows and movies
- Free Wifi
Guests will have full access to all amenities in the space! Window A/C units are installed during the summer and heating is provided via steam radiators in the winter
Interaction with guests
Either my wife or I will be present at check-in to help you settle in and walk through how to use various appliances. We are also happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have during your visits.
Because we live in the same building you can expect the best of both worlds: privacy in your space but easy access to your hosts should something arise!
Other things to note
- This is a pet-friendly building and listing, but we do require notice ahead of time about any animals you might be bringing :)
- Children are also welcome, but we're not set up to accommodate *very* tiny ones. Let us know your situation and we'll see what can be done!
- This is an apartment building, so please be respectful in terms of noise.
- Try to control barking animals
- Keep the volume at a reasonable level after 11PM, especially on weeknights
- No smoking in the apartment please!
- If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask it. We want you to feel comfortable and clear on how to make the space your home away from home :)
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a laid-back, curious and thoughtful geek with a passion for non-profits, social justice, government transparency, history, and technology. The order varies day-to-day :)
My current top 5 bucket list of cities I haven't visited yet: