About this listing
Imagine arriving into a beautifully furnished apartment in the heart of the city with stunning views of the Dublin Mountains! Enjoy the comfort and elegance of a luxury hotel but with the charm and spaciousness of your own home! It is a small quite block with underground parking.
We know you will enjoy our apartment and want you to consider it your home away from home. We know you will love the ever changing views of the Dublin Mountains from the balcony. Maybe you will decide to cook out on the grill or perhaps enjoy the view from the warmth of the gas fire inside.
High speed Wifi, SKY TV all in the apartment. local amenities are only a 5 minute walk SPAR, church & LUAS & BUS corridor straight outside the gate. Underground Private parking with direct lift access to apartment. Huge Balcony, the glass facade gives the space a bright and happy feeling - Stunning views of Dublin Mountains.
Any time we are required we can help on orientation tours. transfer to and from airport can also be arranged (extra cost).
The best part about the area is it is safe. You can walk to the local cafes & restaurants.
Interaction with guests
We are always available, simply at the end of a phone, if you have questions or need advice on restaurants or places to visit. Having travelled a great deal ourselves we appreciate what our guests need in an apartment.
The best part about the area is it is safe. You can walk to the local cafes & restaurants or alternatively take a bus straight outside the door. It's only a walk away from the RDS & AVIVA Rugby Stadium & the LUAS Is only minutes away.
NOTE for things to do around the area look up link; (website hidden)
Personal Driver available on request. The bus service straight outside the door is frequent & takes you into the center of Dublin in less than 15 minutes. The LUAS is 7 minutes walk away & again opens a variety of useful commuter routes.
Other things to note
The apartment is beautifully maintained & managed by a local management company. Its gardens & surrounds are superbly manicured. Local amenities, shops, restaurants are all close by.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS – Grove House
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 3:00 p.m.
CHECK-OUT TIME is by 10:00 a.m.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING home. Smoking is permitted outside only.
3. Pets are not permitted on the property under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless
accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Exceptions made per owner consent.
5. PAYMENTS – Are paid to Airbnb & the owner only receives payments a day after guest arrives.
6. SECURITY (DAMAGE & LOSS) DEPOSIT – A deposit of €300
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Check-out
date provided no deductions are made due to:
a. damage to the property or furnishings;
b. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
c. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
8. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. Once the Reservation is paid and we receive a signed rental agreement, the rate per night will not change.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY:
The 25% deposit made at the time of booking is not refundable. If you cancel within 60 days
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. ZERO TOLERANCE – Guest and members of his/her party shall not use or permit to be brought into Grove House premises any illegal controlled substances, firearms, or items hazardous to persons or property. Failure to comply will result in immediate eviction.
13. USE OF PREMISES – Owner assumes no liability for property loss or damage, nor liability for accidents or injury on the premises. Guest and members of his/her party agree to hold owners harmless for events beyond the control of the owner.
14. The items in the house are the property of the owner.
15.The building is occupied by permanent residents so large house parties are not permitted.
16. Common areas with in the block should be respected at all times. The LIFT/ELEVATOR permits 3 people at a time & no more.
17. The alarm outside the lift is for emergency only i.e.(IN THE CASE OF A FIRE) it is a serious offence if this is activated for no reason.
Public Indemnity and public Liability
14. Owner and/or his Agent do not accept any responsibility or liability for acts of omission of third parties, which may prevent or disrupt a Customers booking. The booking contract exists between the Owner and the Customer and is limited to the rental of the Property and associated facilities only. The information and descriptions supplied are believed to be accurate and are offered in good faith. It may be possible that certain facilities or features may not be available on occasions due to circumstances beyond the Owners control for which the Owner and/or his Agent accept no liability. In addition, no liability can be accepted by the Owner and/or his Agent for any injury, loss or damage to the Customer, any member of the Customers party or any visitor to the Property arising out of or in connection with the use of the Property or Facilities.
The Customer must ensure that all children are supervised at all times whilst in and around the property and adhere to the community rules of the Apartment Management Company.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to travel and have definitely picked helpful tips along the way. Tips of what guests really want to make their vacation a memorable one. My husband and I lived in Australia, the USA, Dubai and lived 4 years in Hong Kong where we had both our children. We have now settled here in Ireland for the long term, I hope! We live in Wicklow the 'Garden of Ireland', yet its close to Dublin, 20 mins drive, so we have the best of both worlds. Our investment flat, Grove House, we look after like a charm. One day we hope to retire there but in the meantime we rent it out on AIRBNB. It is perfectly located in a safe leafy neighbourhood yet within walking distance to the city centre and all the lovely restaurants that we love to eat in. We both love meeting new people so we love to host and meet all the different nationalities that Airbnb introduce. Our favourite holiday is skiing so we try pack a few weeks in every year. Our other pass times include walking the dogs. We are lucky to live in an area which is surrounded by stunning walks and treks, like the 'wicklow way' which is right on our doorstep.