About this listing
This apartment has one bedroom and one bathroom and can accommodate 3 guests.
BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEW APARTMENT SET IN AZTEC INSPIRED RESORT.
NO SURPRISES - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
This luxury 16th level 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in the iconic Sun City Resort has beautiful views of the beach and lights of Surfers Paradise at night. Only a 2 minute walk to the beach, this resort also has a unique lagoon style pool with water slides.
- The apartment can accommodate a 3rd guest in the lounge on a rollaway bed.
- The fully fitted kitchen gives you the opportunity to dine in should you not wish to eat at the onsite Koastal Kitchen or any of the many local eateries.
- There is a king bed in this apartment and hair dryer is included.
- If the Surfers Paradise nightlife is what you like, we are only a 5-10 minute walk from this thriving hub.
- You can also relax at Calmer Therapies Day Spa located on the ground floor of the complex.
Wifi is available - CHARGES APPLY TO USE THIS SERVICE.
Complimentary underground secure parking included in the tariff.
Facilities on offer at Sun City Resort are second to none and include ;
-Outdoor lagoon style pool with sandy beach and water slides.
-Tropical plunge pool and spa.
-Indoor heated pool and spa.
-Fully equipped gymnasium , steam room and sauna.
-2 full size tennis courts.
-Fully licensed restaurant.
-Poolside coffee shop and bar.
-All facilities located amongst tropical gardens with special water features throughout
ground floor areas.
Interaction with guests
Before arriving at your accommodation you must collect the keys from our office on the day of check in.
Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise
3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
(Located directly beside Pancakes in Paradise and behind the Q1 building)
Our office hours are
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
(Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays)
If you are arriving outside of our office hours, please contact us in advance to arrange key collection from a security box. Whether you are arriving in or out of office hours, guests will be required to complete a registration form as per our Terms & Conditions.
The resort is ideally located only a short walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise and all of its shops and restaurants and only 2 minutes to the beach, and the added bonus of the new Light Rail station literally at your front doorstep.
Buses and taxis are also close by and readily available.
Other things to note
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
These are not serviced apartments however should you require this service during your stay we are able to offer it at an additional cost.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply pool/beach towels. We recommend either packing them from home or purchasing beach towels once you arrive in Surfers Paradise.
HOLIDAY BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully as a breach of any of the conditions below will permit the owner/agent to refuse a key, amend a rental or immediately terminate the tenancy. No refunds will be paid on terminated tenancies.
• BOND- A security bond of $200-$300 is held through AirBNB and is claimable upon discussion should any damages happen to the property during the length of your stay.
• NO PARTY POLICY - are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt. Your accommodation will be cancelled and no refunds given if you are booking the apartment for a PARTY, EVENT or GATHERING. Gold Coast Holiday Stays may inspect the property with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if there is any belief that there has been a breach of these conditions herein.
• SCHOOLIES - No SCHOOLIES bookings accepted.
• ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – occupation to commence from around 2.00pm (est) on the date of arrival (OFTEN EARLIER if available upon approval from GCHS) and the premises must be vacated by 10.00am (est) on the day of departure. Late departures will incur a fee. Christmas arrival times may vary due to the high volume of guests. Please note keys will not be released until the full amount has been paid.
• AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS - If you plan to arrive after hours, please make alternative arrangements for the collection of keys prior to your arrival date. The agent is NOT responsible for alternative accommodation or any other costs when tenants arrive after hours and have not phoned to make arrangements.
• LOST KEYS OR LOCKED OUT - A $20.00 cash fee will be charged if the agent is called out after office hours, due to misplaced keys, or a $50.00 cash fee will be charged if the agent is called out after 9pm due to misplaced keys. If the keys are lost, you will incur the cost of replacements keys.
• RELOCATION - Guests must accept premises “as booked" and cannot be relocated, other than on the basis that the full rental due be forfeited and full rental on the new premises is paid to occupancy. We are careful not to misrepresent any rental property. NO REFUND IS GIVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR ACCOMMODATION.
• LINEN - (sheets, towels, tea towels, etc) included unless stated in the property description advertised. Any damages to linen will incur an additional charge.
• ALL HOLIDAY PROPERTIES - under Gold Coast Holiday Stays Management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise to compensate or discount. Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agent's best endeavors to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
• NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS - must not exceed the number of beds in house/unit. Overloading will render the customer liable for cancellation of the booking immediately.
• CONDUCT - of persons on the premises shall not be of nuisance to adjoining or neighboring occupiers. A warning will be issued, failure to adhere to the warning will result in the booking being terminated and people will be removed from the premises. Payment will be forfeited.
• PERSONAL PROPERTY - no responsibility accepted by either the Agent or Owner for customer's personal property left on the premises. At the end of every month, unclaimed lost property will be disposed of.
• SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
• NO PETS - allowed at the holiday premises at any time.
• FURNITURE - not to be moved around. Items are not to be moved from room to room. A further fee may be incurred should this happen.
• CLEANING - Every effort is made to ensure your unit is clean and tidy for your arrival. Please co-operate with us and leave the unit clean & tidy. This includes removing rubbish and putting it in the bins, washing & drying of dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller & microwave, cleaning of the BBQ, leaving the beds neatly folded back, turning off the lights & cooling/heating appliances and if linen has been hired please leave it neatly folded just inside the front door. If the property is not left reasonably clean, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
• ALL RUBBISH TO BE REMOVED FROM THE UNIT AND DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
• SMOKING - strictly prohibited in all properties.
•BOOKINGS are accepted by us, as agents, in good faith. Descriptions of holiday accommodation by the agent, in our brochure, over the telephone or on the internet are also given in good faith. The agent will not take responsibility for errors, omissions or misconceptions in descriptions on holiday accommodation. We cannot beheld responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, i.e. owner cancellation of booking, sale of property, tariff increases and alterations to the property. Should the property be withdrawn from letting, every effort shall be made to secure alternative accommodation.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1400 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Belinda.
I have lived on the Gold Coast for the past 30 years and have worked in the travel industry for over 15 years. I have recently joined our family Real Estate business and manage our holiday properties. We only have quality apartments and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service.