Nice 25sqm studio, all equipped, inside a charming residence with swimming pool and gardens. Walk distance to sand beaches and downtown. Close to Cannes. Bus stop nearby and highway access 2 minutes away. Shops nearby. Inside the residence at your disposal: large swimming pool with chaise longues and umbrellas, private parking, table tennis, volleyball and pétanque fields.
This studio is located in a charming residence and has all the necessary equipment : TV, WiFi, heating, dishwasher, micro-wave, fridge, cooktops, iron, hair dryer...
Bed linen and towels are provided and included in the price.
A convertible sofa-bed and 2 bunk beds in the hall can host a total of 4 people. The 2 bunk beds can be separated from the main room by a door.
The studio is located on the first floor and has direct access to the garden. It is oriented West : sunlit in the afternoon.
The residence is located in a calm neighborhood while being close to everything : Beach is 1,5 km away, and City Center is 800 meters away!
--- AIR CONDITIONING ---
Watch out, this studio doesn't have an integrated A/C system, it only has a mobile A/C with a tube that has to be put outside. It means you have to leave the terrasse door slightly open to use it (and you can close the stores for the night). This mobile A/C works very well to cool down the studio, but it makes noise. So if you're sensitive to noise you will have trouble to sleep in the main room if you use it during the night . And during summer, if you put it off during the night, it might get hot in the morning. I also provide fans to compensate that. That's also the reason why the price for this studio is lower.
----- Answers to some frequently asked questions -----
The price you are going to pay is the one shown on AirBnB when you make your request! There will be no surprises :
• The security deposit is done through AirBnB, there will be no cash exchange between us.
• All the sheets are included (for the double sofa-bed and the two single bunk beds), as well as the towels : there are no extra fees.
• The amount of guests doesn't affect the price : you can be from 1 to 4 guests.
• I don't charge any cleaning fee, but in return I simply expect you to leave the apartment in the same condition as when you checked-in.
• WiFi is included and it is a "real" WiFi (it is not a hot-spot)
• Parking is super easy inside the residence zone (protected by a gate) : there are always spots available and there are never any problems to park.
At your disposal : large swimming pool, volley-ball and "pétanque" fields, beautiful gardens, private parking and gate with security code. Washing mashine can be used for a fee in the common areas of the building.
Interaction with guests
I will not be present at the apartment, but always available for any questions and advice :)
I also offer a small comprehensive tourism guide that I did myself for some attractions and places to visit in the French Riviera, as well as general useful information.
Other things to note
1) I have no relationship whatsoever with the holiday residence/hotel located in the same building. Please don't approach them.
2) In case of use of the internet connection for illegal activities, such as illegal downloading, you will be held responsible. Please respect the law.
Normal check-in time is after 17.00 (5 p.m.), but it really depends on the booking before you. I always try to make it ready as early as possible. I put after 17.00 as a security buffer time, but generally it's ready much earlier than that, and I send you a message as soon as you can go there. It depends on how clean the guests before you were.
General common sense, respect of the residence and the neighbors, and no excessive noise :) Regular. For your information, a part of the residence is operated by a holiday rentals company.
Concerning the studio itself, I don't ask for cleaning fees, but I simply expect normal coutesy : please leave it in good condition, eventually vacuum clean if necessary, take out the garbage and wash the dishes (for that I have a dishwasher, so it shouldn't be a problem :)
This host has 232 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Je suis entrepreneur dans le domaine de l'innovation, passionné par les sciences et les voyages durant lesquels j'utilise souvent AirBnB. J'aime beaucoup l'esprit de cette communauté et la confiance qu'elle inspire entre les gens.
Je souhaite faire profiter les voyageurs de la Côte d'Azur. J'essaye d'être arrangeant autant que possible. Je loue un logement à moi et plusieurs autres qui appartiennent à des membres de ma famille à qui je rends service.