Not sure why this place doesn't get more reviews. We were hesitant to book this place at first due to the little reviews but took a chance.
We stayed in Waikiki for 2 weeks and split our stay with another Airbnb place, so we have something to compare with.
What we loved about this place:
- No carpets, all tiled, so it was cleaner.
- Included parking, big plus. Makes the vacation less stressful. Parking garage is huge with ample space.
- No noise from neighbors.
- Significantly bigger than a standard hotel room. We were 4 and had lots of room to move around.
- Air conditioning was powerful enough to keep the place cool all the time.
- Washroom and tiles in condo seemed to have been renovated since they looked new.
- Hosts responded quickly most of the time.
- Check-in procedure was simple.
What we liked less (but really minor):
- It does get bright in the morning, as mentioned by other reviewers. But we're not there to sleep in so no biggie.
- Toilet paper is thin, but you can double up or bring your own.
- Washer and dryer was a little expensive ($2 for each).
- Location is more east of Waikiki, near the zoo. West side is a little more happening (shops, restaurants), but it was an easy walk when we had to go there.
Overall, we really liked this place! It was good value with the included parking and extra space. We would definitely stay here again!