For those who love to blend with local people and who don't like long walks to the beach, this is ideal place for their holiday. Apartment is located within unique stone-built family house in a picturesque, residential hamlet.
If you are looking for traditional and authentic, non-touristy village with the garden and the beach on your doorstep, this is a perfect place for you - the place for all your senses.
Guests have a terrace in the middle of the floral garden just for them. They are also welcomed to use waterfront terrace, old-stone jetty and all beach furniture.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to help our guests with all their inquiries, questions, transfer, excursions, etc.
Other things to note
The apartment is right by the waterfront but it doesn't have a sea view.
Every guest needs to pay tourist tax and registration, tourist tax price is about 1 euro per person per night and registration is 3 euros per person.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours.
2. The guest must take particular care of the house key.
3. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
4. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
5. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
6. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
7. It is forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking.
8. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled.
If you are our guest your hosts mostly will be my parents, who love this place and love to have guests and will make sure that you have all things you need, sometimes myself, sometimes my sister. I don't live in Risan, just coming occasionally.
I love nature, colors, crafting, tradition, books, meet people… churches, old buildings, theaters. I am a biologist, but also craftsman, teacher, mother of two girls. I love Montenegrin nature very much and spend most of my free time somewhere in it.
As for the apartment that we rent it is the place where my mother was born and grew up and the place were my sister and me spent every summer and winter holidays as it is the perfect place where you can spent all day outside, under the sun, swimming, playing... All our neighbors in this little village are like a family to us.
We are renting apartment for five years now and we love it as our guests are always satisfied, very happy, and we have a chance to meet great and interesting people. If you need help with airport transfer, excursions, tips for good places, restaurants.. we will help you.
Hope you are a person who loves to feel how it is to live in a real Mediterranean village. See you. Have fun.