In a safe, tranquil street in the heart of Camps Bay, this fully furnished flatlet sleeps 2, with pool, garden & has its own entrance. Walking distance to the beach & trendy restaurants & only a 2 minute drive to Lions Head & Table Mountain
The flatlet is a perfect space for two. This flatlet opens out onto a big garden with a shared pool and play room. It is situated in the heart of Camps Bay. It is only a ten minute walk (or a 2 minute drive) down to the beach and a trendy buzzing strip of restaurants and shops; and only a 2 minute drive from two unforgettable mountains - Lions Head and Table Mountain/The Twelve Apostles.
The flatlet itself is modern, yet homely, and comes fully equipped - with a bathroom, kitchen, desk and TV (see the photos for more details). We have just renovated this space so everything is brand new and in perfect condition. The flatlet is separate from the main house and has its own entrance.
- Your kitchen is kitted with a fridge, microwave, mini stove, and george foreman grill
- Free wifi
- Your TV has DSTV, a USB port and an HDMI cable, so you can play movies from your computer on the TV (we have lots of movies on our computer, so feel free to get some from us)
- Shared big garden with a private table and chairs just outside the cottage.
- Shared big pool with a lot of space around the pool to hang out (chairs also provided in the playroom, allowing guests to sit by the pool or anywhere in the garden)
- Shared play/entertainment room with a pool table and table tennis table
Because the flatlet is situated in a residential area, we would appreciate guests please respecting noise levels.
Smoking is only allowed outside.