If you're seeking for unforgettably gorgeous tropical settings, amazing panoramic ocean-views, open-planned contemporary luxurious spaces, peace and privacy, then indulge yourself at Villa White Tiger
* A Contemporary Haven with unforgettable Ocean-Views *
This impressive 3-story vacation property is a holiday residence not to miss. Set among its tropical surrounding, with a unforgettable open-planned living style, this four-bedroom villa has been designed to encourage guests to relax, unwind and dissolve the stresses of everyday life on the North Side of this beautiful Samui Island, in the heart of the Gulf of Thailand. This spacious appointed villa commands spectacular panoramic ocean-views across the island, northward to Koh Phangan and the famous Ang-Thong Marine Park.
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• 30% Discount on stays 28 days or more
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 2 bed / sleeps 4 ($100 less daily, low & high season only)
• Early Bird Discount 10%: for bookings made 120 days in advance (with deposit paid)
• Last Minute Discount 10%: for bookings made within 30 days of stay
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
Note: Early bird and late stay not applicable for 2 day stays
* 16m Natural-Stone Infinity Pool*
As soon as you enter White Tiger, guests will taken back by the stunning open-planned design which draws on contemporary and traditional influences, with frameless windows and doors, providing the illusion of seamless fusion between inside and out. View out from the top floor to find one of the villas main features: an absolutely impressive 16m natural-stone infinity-edged pool with panoramic ocean-views; a swimming pool any hotel would be proud of. This stand-out feature with ample deck space, is surrounded by the 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms all of which proudly provide the perfect views from the bedside. The design has all guests, including children in mind, with plenty of shaded areas on offer, allowing guests to relax poolside and enjoy sunset drinks.
* Unique space and sanctuaries*
The stunning living area boasts high timber vaulted ceilings, large dining area with an abundance of space for all. Guests find themselves spoilt with 50" flat screen Smart TV (internet connected) and state-of-the-art surround sound stereo system, whilst reclining on the gorgeous sumptuous red leather sofa seating.
At the heart of the home is the when well appointed modern kitchen with all of the amenities you could wish for. Guests have the opportunity to try the amazing dishes from our very own private chef. Villa White Tiger offers 4 spacious contemporary en-suite bedrooms. Each room provides an amazing panoramic ocean-view back-drop.
* If your feeling healthy*
Enter the lower floor via the unique spiral staircase, the villa offers state of the art fitness gym, steam/sauna room and natural stone infinity pool. Villa guests can also enjoy a championship size tennis court and children's play area. This expansive villa combines tropical elegance with luxury contemporary design to deliver a sophisticated sanctuary. It is the perfect vacation rental property for singles, couples & families alike, who appreciate stunning contemporary design and quality levels of service from our in-house staff.
*A perfect location, only a stone’s throw from civilisation *
White Tiger is located in the peaceful village of Bang Po. In the evening Bang Po offer a multitude of very good and reasonably priced restaurants along the beach, offering Thai and European food. It's nice to walk along the beach under the stars and take your pick! Local fishermen with small hand held nets, spears and lamps work the beach.
Only 5km from the traditional Nathon Fishing harbour, 5km from the famous night bizarre known as ‘Walking Streets’ in Maenam and Fisherman’s Village, this villa’s location is perfectly balanced.
• 10% Service Tax already added
• Lower Occupancy: Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• Extra Bed $55 Per bed / pp. (1 extra guest only)
• Daily rates include full time live in staff
Rental Rates Include:
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Full-time resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast
• Chef Service (lunch - guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary)
• Baby cot and highchair (one of each)
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• 24/7 Security around the villa
Rental Rates Exclude:
• Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
•Private 16m Infinity Swimming Pool
•Fully furnished interiors
•Fully equipped kitchen (hob, oven, fridge freezer, wine freezer, microwave)
•Sun loungers and bar with BBQ on pool terrace
•Laundry room with private washer and tumble dryer
•Private Sauna / Steam Room
•50" Smart TV in living areas
•Independent satellite TV in all bedrooms (100+ channels)
•Surround sound stereo system
•Hi speed internet Wi-Fi throughout
•Safety deposit box
•Private parking area
•Baby cot provided free of charge on request
•Highchair provided free of charge on request
•Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
•Pool towels are provided
•Baby sitting service and spa therapist on request
•Private chef available on request; Thai, western cousin
•Resident villa staff together with Villa Manager
•Driver/Chauffeur service available upon request
Master Bedroom:1 King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer, panoramic ocean views, poolside room,with WiFi and cable internet connection.
Master Bedroom 2:1 King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer, panoramic ocean views, poolside room,with WiFi and cable internet connection.
Bedroom 3:1 King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer, panoramic ocean views, poolside room,with WiFi and cable internet connection.
Bedroom 4:1 King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer, panoramic ocean views, poolside room, with WiFi and cable internet connection.
Interaction with guests
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager
• Full-time resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service
Other things to note
Book with us and receive discounted prices on activities offered on the Island, incl. tours, trips and excursions
• Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa
• This villa is self catering and located in a quiet residential area.
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
This host has 163 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
John is an Scottish Chartered Accountant who has chosen to live in Thailand since 2005. He fell in love with the country having been travelling and decided on setting the goal of building a dream vacation home. This was realised in 2007.
His goal for the villa is a simple one.... to offer one of the most well designed villas on Samui at very competitive prices, without jeopardising guest service management levels. This formula has been the key to the previous 4 year's success for the villa in the rental market, achieving above average occupancy. Our management team are from the UK ensuring guests are always understood to the highest level and any requests or issues are dealt with in the professional manner you expect.