About this listing
Capri, Amalfi, Positano, Ischia, Sorrento, are some of the most beautiful places in the world that for century inspire all kind of artist. Landscapes, food, art, history and friendline makes this area a World Heritage site.
Living Room, 3 double cabins, Kitchen with oven, refrigerator, hot water, 2 WC with shower, outdoor shower, Tv with USB, stereo with bluetooth, large external spaces.
The marina where the boat is moored is equipped with restrooms and showers.
Before booking, please read all the notice that follow.
Attention!! beware of imitations
Paying an additional fee you can exit at sea with Skipper to visit for one o more days Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ischia, Procida, Napoli and a lot of other places less famous but equally beautiful and interesting.
If you Have a car you can park in the marina's secure parking at 10 euros a day.
Interaction with guests
Our skipper is a deep connoisseur of the places, if you want he will be very happy to talk with you about the foods, the wines, the history, legends and traditions of these places, giving you suggestion for the restaurants, places, shops and so on.
We are in a true Neapolitan city, it is a safe place where the people are not used to see many tourists, so they are very kind and helpful with all the foreigners.
The boat is moored in the port that is in the city center, all services are available within walking distance: train station, restaurants, pharmacy, shops, greengrocers, Winery, pubs, pizzerias etc ....
The boat is moored in the port of Castellammare di Stabia, strategic and central location to visit by land Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius. Well served by all means of transport: Bus and FS; If you hare homesick for the cool, no problem: about 500 m there is a cable car that, in a few minutes with a spectacular trip will take you on Mount Faito to 1000 meters above sea level where you will enjoy a breathtaking view.
Other things to note
In order to the Italian law, to stay on board you must be member of our cultural and sporting club, we will ask you to fill a membership form, this will not involve for you expenses or obligations.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors and downwind, as directed by the captain.
- Absolutely NO smoking inside the boat.
- The boat can not navigate if not with our skipper on board.
- Check-out: considered sailing times, if you want to take a trip with the boat you have to remember the last night you'll spend on board must be at the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Remember that you will be on a sailboat and then spaces to stow your bags are not very large, it is preferable that you bring soft luggage is not too bulky, if your trip is very long and you carry a lot of things, it is appropriate that you prepare a bag with what you're going to use on days when you're on the boat, the rest of the luggage will be stored in a safe place and will be returned to you intact when you leave the boat.
- For hygiene on the boat avoid using shoes that are worn on the mainland, so avoid carrying on its surfaces (where you sit or lie down) germs and so we find ourselves treading on the street. It is therefore preferable to stand barefoot or wear boat shoes with clean soles and material that does not leave streaks, the ideal is the para white.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 115 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My passion is the sea.
Anyone who knows me considers me a nice person, cheerful, reasonable, reliable, helpful and honest.
I do not like to submit me to injustice.
I always try to leave a good memory of me, wherever I go back I am always welcomed.
I do not like to involve myself in other people's affairs, I am not curious.
I love sports, art, reading and music.
I like to eat well and drink, little but good.
I always try to explore topics that interest me.
I love my children and my wife.
My hospitality is discreet, I am always open to dialogue and to be in company but do not like being in your face, I try to put at ease my guests, I do my best because their stay is pleasant, relaxing and fun.
My slogan:"The best captain afford the storm in the port tavern"