About this listing
This lovely, 2 bedroom, apartment in the Old Town offers generous accommodation for up to 6 people.
The apartment is located just a few steps from the main Market Square where you will find the famous Mermaid Fountain as well as many excellent bars and restaurants vying for your attention.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you might need, including: a washing machine, a balcony and unlimited Wifi! :)
This 50 sq meter two bedroom apartment in the heart of the old town offers an unbeatable location and great panoramic views of both the Old Town and the Vistula river.
The heart of the Old Town has a unique feel, like stepping back in time in a location where each brick has a story to tell. Walking through the picturesque streets you can find many shops, cafes and restaurants.
The apartment is 50 sq meter large consisting of 2 bedrooms and a living room with an open kitchen.
Fully equipped kitchen with: table and chairs, fridge, hob, kettle, toaster, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and tea, coffee and sugar are also provided :-)
Bedroom 1 offers a large comfortable double bed (160cm x 200cm).
Bedroom 2 offers comfortable bed (120 x 200cm).
The Living Room
The living room is equipped with TV, table and chairs and a sofa / double sofa bed (160cm x 200cm).
The bathroom offers: basic toiletries and towels, a hair dryer and a washing machine.
Other Facilities / Amenities
If you need to iron clothes - we have an ironing board and iron and if it should rain you can find the umbrella in the wardrobe!
Cot - We can provide also a baby cot if required for additional cost.
There are two beds and sofa bed available.
Interaction with guests
We are available to assist guests throughout their stay and can be contacted via:
1) Airbnb (for quick response through the notification system)
2) What's App - Smart phone app for FREE calls and messages
4) Email (we respond to emails within 24 hours)
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING.
1) Make yourself at home and treat our place with respect as it was your own. Please bear in mind we are not a hotel and don't have regular cleaning services in place. Therefore we are grateful if you clean up after yourself as much as it's possible.
2) Strictly NO SMOKING in the apartment, in an apartment window, on the staircase as in the entire building.
3) Respect our neighbours. QUIET HOURS between 10 pm and 8 am. Returns to the apartment late at night must be done in a very quiet fashion.
4) NO PARTIES are allowed under any circumstances.
5) Groups focus on clubbing at nights, stag or hen parties, birthday celebrations or other events EVEN IF ORGANIZED OUTSIDE THE FLAT, are advised to find accommodation suitable for their purpose elsewhere.
6) Families, couples, groups of friends and any people coming for tourist or business purposes, visiting families, etc. are MOST WELCOME.
7) Please communicate your needs before or during your stay so you give yourselves the opportunity to receive what you need:-)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hi, my name is Mariola and along with my helper Marta we will seek to ensure you have an enjoyable stay in Warsaw.
I've been renting out my apartments on Airbnb for some years now. Having traveled extensively myself through India, Asia and Europe I like to think I know a bit about what people expect from their accommodation: A great location, like Warsaw Old Town, a clean, well presented, well equipped and tastefully furnished apartment and perhaps a bit of guidance, where to go or what to see - the top landmarks to visit or perhaps the best bars and restaurants in town.
We strive to ensure that your accommodation lives up to your expectations and that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
If you should have any issues or need any advice or assistance either I or Marta are always on hand to help.