Gorgeous views and sunsets await you at your home away from home! It feels as if you are sitting on the edge of the world. As you enjoy sunsets and whale watching from the comfort of the large picture windows in the living room.
Perched high above the beautiful Beverly Beach with a panoramic view from Newport's historic Yaquina Head Lighthouse all the way to Cape Foul Weather, you'll find this wonderful escape! Discover all there is to offer in this centrally located home away from home. This unique "getaway-from-it-all" is located between Newport and Depoe Bay. Large living room windows provide a great place to watch the whales migrate past this location twice a year. Many resident whales hang out all year long!! Better yet...enjoy amazing sunsets at dusk and the allure of the lighthouse throughout the night! The view from this location can't be beat!!
Simple Pleasures sits on a large naturally landscaped lot surrounded by trees and native vegetation. Located on a tranquil dead end street, just a short distance from beach access.
Perhaps the best aspect of renting a private house is sleeping soundly! Just imagine letting the sounds of the waves gently lull you to sleep! Now picture staying at a multiunit location, feet stomping around on your ceiling, kids screaming at all hours, and house keeping knocking on your door because you forgot to hang that silly little sign on the doorknob! Our little getaway is beginning to sound perfect right about now!
If you think the cost of renting an entire house is high, just think about the cost of renting a hotel room! Hotels average about $125 to $200 per night for a single room unit that can be noisy and, let's face it, typically lacks personality and all around coziness!
A beach house is the perfect getaway for a larger family or multiple couples looking for a private and affordable place to stay. We do not add on extra charges based on occupancy and there is plenty of room in this cozy little cottage!
1. Have fun!
2. Be safe!
3. No smoking (outdoors is okay if you MUST! Please be sure to clean up all of your butts and dispose of them properly)
4. No pets.
5. No more cars than will fit in the driveway.
6. Make sure cords and furniture are not against the wall heaters.
7. If you take a towel to the beach, be sure to bring it back!
Check out is at 11am.
1. Check entire house for your belongings.
2. Please load and run dishwasher.
3. Turn off heat.
4. Turn off floor heater in bathroom.
5. Make sure the stove is off.
6. Turn off lights.
7. Lock all doors and windows.
8. Bag trash and place in outside containers on porch. If too full, prior to check out, call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and let Susan know that trash/recycle need to be picked up;)
9. Make sure the yard is clear of debris.
10. Please strip all beds that were used.
11. Please put all used linens in a pile on the floor by the washer.
IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED TO RUN A LOAD OR TWO OF LAUNDRY AS YOU ARE PREPARING TO LEAVE (HELPS US FACILITATE A SAME DAY RESERVATION :) PLEASE WASH TOWELS AND SHEETS SEPARATELY.
12. Please do not leave house excessively dirty (i.e. leave the house as you found it!). We will make a deduction from your deposit if there is excessive trash and cleaning.
WE TRULY HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED YOUR HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME...And hope to see you soon :))
I am a small business owner with two gift stores (Wind Drift Gallery and Childish Tendencies) on the Bayfront in Newport, Oregon. I keep pretty busy with my businesses and my rental home you're checking out here. When I have free time, I love taking my grandson to the beach! He can't get enough of it (and neither can I!). I have a forever ravenous toy Pomeranian and a goofy Golden Doodle who keep me company on my solo beach walks. You won't find many beaches better than the ones we have here!
I don't get to travel much, but living in a tourist town lets me to travel vicariously through all of the visitors passing through. On the rare occasion that I do get to travel, I love Hawaii. A very different sort of beach than here.
If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask. Happy travels!