About this listing
Nice room in a 3 bedroom apartment with bus stop out front.., short walk to regular express bus. Top level of building with no common walls to other apartments. The other bedrooms may have guests and my two teenage children visit 10 nights a month.
short distance from famous lane cove mall. With Parisian style cafe
your may use my kitchen and fridge but please cleanup when you finish your meal
Interaction with guests
I am sensitive to what guests prefer in terms of level of interaction
Other things to note
I do everything I can to ensure an enjoyable stay. However I do not do your personal laundry or cook regularly for you. Having said that my guests have from time to time enjoyed some great meals with me as I love to cook for people.
Welcome to my home if we all follow these basic guidelines our home will be safe and friendly.
1. Respectful behavior at all times.
1.a No personal property outside of your room and please remove shoes at front door,
1. b We have a key lockbox attached to the stair rail at the front door please enter the code and slide the button up to open the box. After you have opened the door please return the key to the box , close it and slide the button down. We have only one key for all the guests,
.I charge a $100 fine if another guest or i am locked out of the apartment because you have not returned the key.
1.c if you have a motor vehicle you must not park it on the property. if you do so i will ask you to leave without refund. there are no on site visitor car parks at this property
3.Please wash and dry all dishes as soon as possible following cooking ;.
4. If you are 1 week or more please clean and mop either the bathroom or kitchen once a week.
5.I am happy to wash linen and the two towels provided once a week. You may wash your own cloths and towels in the machine on the ground floor anytime between the hours of 7am and 7pm. The charge is $4 per load for washing and $4 per 40 minutes of drying
5. No smoking inside the apartment or on the Balcony.
6. Please check with me first if you would like to invite a friend to visit the apartment. I may request any guest not ID verified by AirBNB to sign the guest book and provide proof of identity.
7. Please dont eat or store food in your room. There is space in the kitchen cupboards and refrigerator to store your food.
8. The house limit is 1 gig of wifi per room per night this is for checking emails etc no large down or uploads, movies or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). The host has discretion to stop wifi if limit of house will be exceeded under current usage. You will be required to provide your IP address when you login
8. Please bath and shower before 11pm and after 630 am . during the hours 11pm and 630am please be respectful of others by not talking loudly and limit banging of doors.
Please enjoy your stay and let me know anything I can do that would improve your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View other reviews