About this listing
You will fall in love with this apartment as soon as you arrive there, because of:
•EQUIPMENT, spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fully equipped kitchen
•Balcony with nice view
•Elite 24/7 guarded residence and a private garage for your car in the same building with apartment.
•Unlimited free Wi-Fi and TV
This bright and cozy apartment is located on the 5th floor Prague 2. Will be a perfect choice for couple of family travelling by car.
This nice bright spacious apartment is located on fifth floor in the building with elevator. This is completely new and modern residence with 24 hours reception and garage.
*First room is bedroom with double bed and wardrobe. Windows face to the courtyard so noise will not disturb you even during the day, its really quite.
*Second room is living room with kitchen. There is big foldable sofa, can be used as real double bed for 2 people. Also there is big TV with local channels.
*Kitchen is fully equipped with oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, crockery and cooker.
*Big bathroom with the bath
Also we provide:
*Towels and sets of bed linen
*Unlimited and free Wi-Fi
*Iron, ironing board
*Good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
A little bit about Zizkov area in the beginning. Zižkov is one of Prague’s most accessible places to live and a very convenient destination for commuters. Much of the neighborhood is within walking distance of the city center or Vinohrady.
Some of nearest attractions :
•the Television Tower decorated with giant crawling babies( you should definitely go there, there is a such an amazing view over the city on top of the tower, also you can have glass of wine or cup of tea/coffee in a beautiful restaurant/bar on the top as well) (less than 15 min walk)
•Riegrovy Sady (Riegrs Park) - Located in the gorgeous Art Nouveau district of Vinohrady bordering Zizkov is the lush and rather large (12 min. walk)
•National Monument of Jan Zizka on the Vitkov hill (10-15 min. walk)
•Wenceslas square (20 min. walk or 5 min. by tram)
•Square of Republic (20 min. walk or 5 min. by tram)
This area is very popular at expatriates, and that means on this and neighboring streets is restaurants with cuisines from around the world.
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from the airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - this service costs 20 euros for 1-3 ppl, 25 euros for 4 ppl, 35 euros for 5 ppl - in this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive you to your apartment and hand you in the keys along with a couple of maps with some relevant information.
You would have free safe garage in the same building.
Other things to note
If you make a last minute reservation (in the arrival day), we will do our best to prepare your apartment by the official check-in time - 15:00. Please note that if you make it after 15:00, it might take about 2 hours to prepare the apartment. Thank you for understanding.
-According to the Czech law, every foreigner has to report his stay in the Czech republic and we can help you with this! You will only need to fill an online form and we will do the rest for you (it's the same kind of form like in a hotel). Shall you have any questions - just ask :)
- According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax if the purpose of stay is recreation or healing. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash. People under 18 or over 70 years old are not obliged to pay this tax.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed neither in the apartment nor on the balcony. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
- If you want to be online during your stay in Prague, we have SIM cards with data, so you don't have to look for them.
- The apartment is located in the historical center, so it's forbidden to have an Air Conditioning (Prague's center is inscribed in the UNESCO Heritage List) and when it's getting hot - which happens for a couple of days during summer - we recommend you to keep all windows shut during the day and open in the evening. When you sleep it's better to close them as well, because it is an European capital city and it can be noisy sometimes (contact us and we will arrange you a fan).
- If you would like to rent a car in the airport, please make sure that you secure a parking. However, we do not recommend you to rent one, because everything is within a walking distance from your apartment and you will not need to drive at all (if you still need a car rental service, we could recommend you a reliable one).
Thank you for your understanding.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 7027 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a small team and together with Thomas and Kai would be more than happy to accommodate you in one of our 80 apartments in the heart of Prague.
With us you can always find suitable accommodation starting from apartments that are located close to the center for budget-aware travelers and ending with luxury apartments right in the center of Prague.
Check our 7000+ reviews!
We will provide you with towels, bed linen and a 24/7 support during your stay in Prague (and much more! :)
We will show you our favorite places, will help with planning your holidays in Prague and will answer every questions you might have.
We are looking forward to meeting you in one of the best cities in the world!
P.S. follow us on Instagram @rapartment and join our #RuterraFamily !