A cosy little room in my 17th century cottage that was originally part of the Yapton 'work house'.
Located in a village between the coast and the South Downs, you can explore by foot, car, bicycle or train.
- It helps if you are confident with & like dogs!
- Observe the rules in place for the dog's safety.
- Take us and our home as you find us!
- This is a non smoking residence including vapours as the oils are toxic to dogs.
- Respect for a family home :-)
- For longer stays of more than 1 week you are responsible for contributing to any kitchen or bathroom items that you use, as well as contributing to keeping the shared areas clean & tidy, you will be expected to clean your room weekly :-)
- Food is NOT permitted in the bedroom, please use the dining or outside tables.
- Turn switches off when not in use!
- Failing to abide with recycling is not an option!
Thank you :-)
Yapton is ideally located for Goodwood events - 15 mins drive.
The lovely medieval city of Arundel is a 6 min drive or train journey away, with a great castle to explore as well as plenty of good c…
If exploration by car is not possible, then.....
Travel to London from Barnham station (5 mins drive, 10mins cycle, 25 mins walk) 1hr 20mins direct line to Victoria.