Structure of 700 square meters, between the modern and the rustic, elegant and comfortable, located in a beautiful area with breathtaking views. Ideal for all types of stay and holiday between nature and wellness.
Villa Fada is a magical place, where atmosphere, tranquility, nature, beauty, relaxation and well-being reign supreme. The structure can accommodate 10 people, it has 6 bedrooms (possibility of a sofa bed and one additional single bed). Each room has an internal private bathroom and the hotel has another 3 bathrooms outside the rooms.
A large gate marks the entrance to the villa, which via a long driveway leads to the main entrance of the house.
On entering we find the right two beautiful glass doors, separated in the middle by a round column covered and processed. Behind these doors is a kitchen with a fireplace and a very large window overlooking the porch of the house. From here you can also access the other side of the porch like a terrace overlooking the outside and bottom of the resort. On the same floor, to the left of the entrance, there is a spacious living room with corner sofa recliner and large windows that illuminate the room. It leads, going further, a bathroom, a small laundry room and the bedroom. The latter area is characterized by a long corridor leading to 4 bedrooms, two doubles and two singles (2 of 4 rooms have a terrace, respectively), for a total of 6 beds. Each room has its own bathroom, TV, Wi-fi, heating, air conditioning, mosquito nets. Each bathroom has a shower, except the master bedroom (which is just down the hall) in which there is the hot tub.
The living room leads to the attic. This is characterized by a double bed, a desk, a large terrace, a private bathroom with a shower and a corner cabinet.
Also from the ground floor down to the basement, the largest area of the house. Going down the stairs we find a corner on the right wooden bar, a bathroom with shower / sauna and radio (including the shower) and a room used as a coat hanger, which ends with a utility room. In front of the stairs we find the red leather sofas located near the showpiece of the house: a fireplace 4m area, which has niches with cushions. In this area we also find a pool table, a foosball table, a large satellite TV with Blu-Ray / DVD, wood furniture and antique radios belonging to the family Becelli. The area is crossed by 5 large round columns covered with bricks and illuminated from above. The tavern also extends to another area, located in the back of the stairs. This area, fitted with a small lounge, can be used for banquets, conferences, ballroom, table tennis area, or simply as a living room. From this area you can access the tavern down the stairs, in the most beloved of the house: a small RELAX AREA where you can relax whenever you want. In the tavern we can also find a kitchen which has a fireplace, a wood stove, a cupboard and a table. It leads to a corner cupboard and a double bedroom with TV and private bathroom having a shower bath (including disabled). This room also has a separate entrance, as it may well be a mini apartment.
The relaxation area, strictly signed JACUZZI, is the preferred area by all our customers. A selection of health and relaxation where you have a hot tub, sauna, turkish bath, emotional shower, bathroom with shower, tea, ergonomic beds and chairs, piped music, wi-fi and touch screen with which to manage the various things in this area.
The tavern is accessed through doors windows, the outdoor area of the villa features a porch with a sitting area, benches and a hammock (during the summer) and Wi-Fi. Here we find a large garden filled with olive trees, colorful flowers and plants of various kinds. The garden is crossed by a large swimming pool on two levels: the main level, larger and rectangular, from which descends a waterfall that flows into a round pool located on the second level. Beside the pool there is a Jacuzzi, a shower carved in the rock and an area where you can sunbathe. In the garden there is also a shed with a fireplace, a very large double sinks, a wood stove and a kitchenette with oven attached. From the garden, through the stairs located on either side, you can access the garage area where there is a well (closed) and even an aviary.
In front of the garage area there is a square where you can park and in front of this is a permanently reserved parking.
Guests will have access to all areas of the house: the whole house, swimming pool, private Relax Area, basement and garden. There will be no other guests in the Villa except those who book.
The philosophy of Villa Fada is to give privacy, intimacy and exclusivity to those who book. In this way they will enjoy the atmosphere, relaxation, mental well-being, the parivacy, they need and do not find in any other day. There are rules to follow in the private spa for safety and health of the client.
Interaction with guests
I interact with guests and very especially according to their needs, nothing intrusiveness against them but at the same time I want to be a point of reference.
Other things to note
LOW SEASON (October to April):
€ 400.00 per day. The price includes accommodation and stay exclusively in the structure and utilities.
MID SEASON (May and September):
€ 450.00 per day. The price includes accommodation and stay exclusively in the structure and utilities.
HIGH SEASON (June):
€ 470.00 per day. The price includes accommodation and stay exclusively in the structure and utilities.
HIGH SEASON (July and August)
€ 500.00 per day. The price includes accommodation and stay exclusively in the structure and utilities.
Be added to the prices mentioned above, the following extra services:
- Use Private Area Relax (in low season);
- Exceeding the energy consumption (80 kWh per day are charged to the owner of the property, the rest of the consumption is paid by the guest);
- Heating (in low season);
- Air conditioners (in high season);
- Pool cleaning once a week (in the period of high and very high season);
- Change linen;
- Cleaning of the structure.
The payment of these extra services will be made on site the day of arrival.
It is advised to always contact the owner because each stay is customized.
• Do not smoke inside the house;
• Pay attention to the curtains. Some of these have manual opening, while others open / close by means of small cords that found on one side of the curtain;
• Be careful not to leave the house lights (inside and outside) on during the night or when you are out of town. Excessive consumption of current, higher than predicted by the structure (80 KWO per day), will be charged to the guest (as provided by the contract);
• Turn on the air conditioning at the appropriate times and when is really necessary, because air conditioners cool quickly. Improper use can lead to overheating of the main machine and the consequent blocking of all air conditioners. This service is excluded from the rental price and payment on the day of departure upon return of keys, based on the total energy consumption that occurred during the stay (see above rigyardante the KWO data available from the hotel);
• Is advisable to close the blinds during the hottest hours of the day to keep the bedrooms cool;
• Do not eat on the glass table that is located at the main entrance because it is a table of furniture;
• Pay attention to the spiral stairs that lead into basement and attic. Pay attention to the stairs that lead to the Private Relax Area;
• Always close the nets (present throughout the hotel);
• If you use the dishwasher, you should rinse the dishes before putting them in, otherwise there is a risk that clogging the drain (as unfortunately has happened);
• Pay attention to the pool by following a few rules that you will find on display in the garden;
• Do not break furniture or objects and not ruin rooms. Any damage caused by the guest will be charged to him on departure. If there is damage, caused by the guest, which provides for the intervention of a technician, the work of the technician will be charged to the guest (as provided by the contract). If the damage is in the structure, the intervention of a technician will be pay by the structure itself;
• I kindly ask guests to clean the dishes that use during the stay, because it is not expected in the price of the final cleaning.