Modern 3 bedroom two storey beach holiday accommodation in Pottsville Beach on the East Coast of Australia on the Tweed Coast Northern New South Wales .
Modern 3 bedroom two storey beach holiday accommodation in Pottsville Beach on the Tweed Coast Northern New South Wales with a fun nautical theme. Sleeps 6 adults in comfort. Three bedrooms. Main bedroom with walk-in robe, queen bed, personal TV and private balcony. Two others large with twin beds in both. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms .A linen pack (consisting of towels and linen) is available at $25 per guest per week or you may bring your own. Quality inclusions for your comfort. Fully equipped kitchen.Laundry area .Situated in a complex of three with its own car security parking.North East facing Private outdoor entertaining and sun area. Surf shower. Personal BBQ.Listen to the waves. You will be holidaying in the old village area right near the beach.
Just to let you know I had a lovely time in Pottsville, and enjoyed your townhouse and its location very much. I will be certainly staying with you again in the future and wonder where your other townhouses are or if you could provide the websites, I will look myself.
Regards Sharon Shepherd
I loved how you had made it feel like a home, play stuff for kids, fishing lines etc, things you don't think of bringing and then have to turn around and go out and buy.It made it feel very comfortable. It was a great weekend, I'll be back!
A very comfortable townhouse.Almost everything we needed was available.Would definately stay there again.
"The accommodation was fantastic and as we have family in POttsville we would definitely use it again. The house is very spacious and has everything you will need.
The washing machine was the best one we had on our month trip and the space for drying clothes was good as it was out of direct sunlight."
"We had a fantastic stay at Sails Beach House Apartment Pottsville beach, the accomodation was clean and comfortable and with all the necessary equipment to make it an enjoyable stay for our family of 5. It is close to the beach and is very spacious.
Thanks for a great holiday, we have recommended it to our friends, and would not hesitate to come back again."
"In a quiet location a few minutes walk from the beach and river, the apartment is well positioned, well equiped, comfortable and a great place to stay. "
You will have the Entire property for your personal use. Once we have accepted your booking and you also accept, a guest registration with our house rules and conditions will be sent to you . When we receive the completed form with a current Visa or MasterCard number ( we hold this as security during your stay ) we will send you another email with full directions and a security code for access.
Interaction with guests
We are not on the property but always contactable by phone or email to solve any problems .
Other things to note
Sails Beach House accommodation bookings
commence (NSW time) 1pm on arrival date
and finish 10am on departure date.
There is a non smoking policy inside the apartment .
A linen pack (consisting of towels and linen) is available at $25 per guest or you may bring your own.
Premises to accommodate maximum of 6 guests.
Parties are not permitted .
1 well behaved small dog may be accepted with approval. The dog must remain outside at all times and a $150 bond applies $100 of which is refundable when all signs of a dog are cleaned up .
Terms and Conditions for Holiday Rental Sails Pottsville Beach
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. A completed guest registration form must be completed and returned on making the booking.
3. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
4. The premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bin and washing up done. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
5. Prior application to permit 1 well behaved outside dog must be obtained , a bond applies of $150 of which $100 is refundable if the following conditions are adhered to :
(1) Dog to remain outside at all times .
(2) All droppings to be picked up on a daily basis .
(3) Diggings to be repaired plus any damage will be charged at cost of repair.
5 ( a) Failure to obtain this permission and a dog being on the property will result in immediate termination of your stay and no refund will apply , plus a $200 fee will be charged to your credit card .
6. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
7. Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
8. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other then acceptable wear and tear. We do not charge for a broken glass or plate however please report losses immediately so they can be replaced to maintain a good standard. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation.
9. The number of guests should not exceed 6. Numbers over this are not permitted even on a temporary nightly basis.
10. The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises.
11. Check-out time is 10am NSW time. Check-in time is 1pm NSW time. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
12. The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
13. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms.
14. For call outs, a $50 fee will be levied. i.e. if you lock yourselves out.
15. Lost keys will be charged at replacement cost.
16. Parties and gatherings are not permitted.
17. A cleaning fee has been included in your rental payment, however if the premises are not left neat and tidy, any excess cleaning required (as assessed by the operators ) will result in a $100 fee being charged.
18. Your vehicle can be parked in the garage provided or on the street . Vehicles ,Boat ,Trailers and similar must not be left in the driveway of the premises, on any grassed area within the property or on the front nature strip.
19. Any breach of these rules will result in immediate cancellation of your booking and no refund will apply.
20. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
21. You must provide a current MasterCard or Visa number and expiry date to be kept as security for the duration of your stay.
22.By making this booking you agree to the terms and conditions and further agree to have the operator charge your credit card for any items as presented in the terms and conditions above.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews