This jewel by the sea has it all! From tranquil ocean views and tropical breezes, your Hawaiian vacation starts here!
Within my CLEAN PRIVATE unit, my GUESTS will enjoy:
• QUEEN bed to comfortably sleep two, with all bedding and linens
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI (avg. d/l speeds are 70Mps)
• KITCHENETTE including REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER, TOASTER, COOKTOP with glasses, dishes and flatware, cooking utensils with pots and pans
• Air conditioner
• Private BALCONY
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY START SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• DINETTE SET is located in the unit AS WELL AS the balcony to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals along with lovely tropical breezes and views
Guests booking with me will have access to our popular online WELCOME GUIDE which details places to see, things to do, where to eat and shop, tours and excursions, Hawaiian dictionary, public transit information, maps and more!
BOOK WITH ME and have access to land, sea, air and neighbor island tour discounts. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS of 20% off snorkel tours and dives (including shallow or deep reefs and wrecks). No one else offers these discounts! Specific details on discounts are only available once booked and is available online in our Welcome Guide.
This property is elevator accessible with trash chutes located on each floor. Also located on-site are:
• 24-hour convenience store
• Coin-operated laundromat
• Tour office (Shaka Tours located street side. The tour office inside the lobby is to be avoided!)
• Cell phone shop…great for international travelers needing SIM cards!
• Parking garages (open to the public…$25/24 hours)
Interaction with guests
I enjoy communicating with my guests and striving to meet their requests for assistance with directions and information about what to see and do so that they get the most out of their stay here. I have respect of my guest's boundaries and allow them their experience without interruption.
Other things to note
I do not charge TAXES nor RESORT FEES!
Do you have a special request prior to arrival? Please contact me with any questions or special requests.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Per community house rules, all guests must register with the property within 24 hours of arrival. Valid government issued identification is required for all guests of the unit which must be presented at registration.
All guests are required to sign-in their visitors at the Security Desk in the main lobby for every visit. Visitors are not permitted unescorted above the lobby level and may not be in possession/and or use of key set. Use of key set is reserved for the express use of guests only and may not be used to allow access to anyone other than the resident and guest.
In general, all guests are asked to be a good neighbor and to also comply with the following:
• Loud music or TV playback is generally not allowed.
• Trash chutes are located on all floors. Please adhere to posted signing. If you have items too large for the trash chute, please use the dumpster in the garage.
• Items may never hang over or from a lanai ledge.
• Intoxicated behavior in any common area is prohibited.
• Illicit/illegal behavior is prohibited on this property.
• Leave sand on the beach. Sand is not permitted in the drains or throughout the unit.
• Smoking is not permitted in this unit.
The cleaning fee compensates the housekeeper for their expenses (parking, laundry, supplies, etc) when they clean your unit upon check out. Initial supplies at check-in include: Travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, two rolls of toilet paper, dish soap and one roll of paper towels. Units are not re-supplied during a guest's visit. Laundry is the responsibility of the guest during the guest's stay as required by the guest. Guests are not required to leave newly laundered towels and linens upon check out, however if there are any stains, the guest is required to remove the stain or replace the item at their expense.
All lost or damaged items must be replaced by the guest prior to check out. Replaced items after check out will require additional charges.
Guests must leave the unit in good order including washing all dishes and disposing of trash.
This host has 1514 reviews for other properties.View other reviews