A resort studio size with your own private access and everyday housekeeping and breakfast (bread with Jam, peanut butter, butter, kaya with coffee or tea). Laundry is free every 3rd day of your stay, it will take up to 36 hours to return them.
1) Smoking is only allowed on the balcony.
2) Help save the environment by not wasting water and electricity.
3) Close the windows and turn off all electricity if you leave the apartment for a substantial period of time.
4) Most importantly relax and communicate with me to make your stay much more comfortable.
5) And also I do price my place very competitively, hence I don't give any further discounts.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 290 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
i currently residing in forested area while I'm working on my Ph.D. in Chinese international relations history at NTU.
I love hanging out at home and having friends around. My favorite things to do are; keeping up with some of my favorite TV series such as the Daily Show, Jeopardy. I listen to KQED while i fall asleep, KQED is also great to wake up to. Love a NPR quiz show, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me.